A tad late but fuck it better late then never lol

Genetics:
Dutch passion daiquiri lime and either a Brooklyn sunrise or Colorado cookies(accidentally mixed them up)

Autopots:
2x 15l using promix hpcc with mycorrizae with added growstones instead of perlite

Light:
Veg, spectrum king closet case 100 true watts covers a 4x4 in a veg and 3x3 in flower
Flower, spectrum king 400+ with 90 degree reflector or 3 separate lights a mars hydro old model 300 watt a reflector 48 and 96 for just under 500 true watts

Nutrients:
Remos nutrients, using the base's along with magnifical... Additives, humbolts secret golden tree, mammoth p, recharge and slf 100 as an replacement to drip clean

Tent:
4x4x6.5 cheapo tent off eBay, I have a 6inch exhaust fan 440cfm with a carbon filter and 6 inch clip on fan will add another soon

The 2 autopots will have the tent to themselves in a few weeks

I apologize if this isn't in the correct format as this is my first time starting a journal, I'm open to feedback everybody has been so welcoming and it has been great to learn from you all @Hansbricks @2Stoned2Care @HemiSync @MeefCheef

The first pic was taken on Nov 1 day 10 from sprout the 2 in the autopots were transplanted from 1 gal on 10/27 so as of today the girls have been in the autopots for 13 days

c552bc511ad75d263ce3cc9bcb3433ef.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk
I see you run mammoth p I have been reading up it they have done some serious testing of that product how long have you been using it and what do you think of it?

I see you run mammoth p I have been reading up it they have done some serious testing of that product how long have you been using it and what do you think of it?
Will never go without it that and recharge mammoth is some amazing ishhhh my girls stay healthy and eating like crazy throw in some slf 100 and yu will have some happy girls

Mammoth p sent me samples literally has lasted me a year and still have alot left 1ml a gal veg and bloom for hydro it goes along way definitely worth the price I hit them up on face book for samples @MammothPMicrobes

Thankyou for the skinny on the Mammoth p it is suppose to increase your average yield by 16% that is a lot of yield in a year

Thankyou for the skinny on the Mammoth p it is suppose to increase your average yield by 16% that is a lot of yield in a year
My overall yeild has went up but more amazing to me is the health of my girls they love all the microbes I wouldn't worry to much about the 16% increase if you have everything dialed in no issues you definitely will see an increase in density and size of flowers
da23e706f90f566566142ab2cd250b20.jpg
buds solid as a rock

47046a01a1edf8d7567e5ce5ef0e86f1.jpg

Mammoth is definitely the ish i use on seedlings even thru flush as it has no nutrient value if anything it allows the plants to uptake nutrients at a faster rate [emoji269] [emoji269] [emoji269]

I have a sample coming my self I asked the local hydro shop to carry it. Those guys at mammoth p have there shite together. I firmly believe it is not just another snake oil here

Back