Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

It probably got in under your eaves surprised it's not still there and 4 possibly 5 toe biters you lucky pup you [emoji23]

I toke therfore I am so naaa
I think the noise the lad heard was it escaping, he said it was above his bed. There was a starlings nest in a missing brick, just below the eaves in the same area when we first moved in. It was only there for a week or so and a crow raided it and ate all the chicks, so it was abandoned. Maybe that is no re inhabited.

I'm sort of looking forward to the arrival of the little rodents, new experience.

Itisi
it is isn't it?

I think the noise the lad heard was it escaping, he said it was above his bed. There was a starlings nest in a missing brick, just below the eaves in the same area when we first moved in. It was only there for a week or so and a crow raided it and ate all the chicks, so it was abandoned. Maybe that is no re inhabited.

I'm sort of looking forward to the arrival of the little rodents, new experience.

Itisi
it is isn't it?
I love all animals yes witchy even cats had a cat years ago she gave birth to 3 kittens they were off there heads used to watch them bombing around when tripping nothing freaks you out more than comming around the corner just for some mad kitten to half climb the walls giving you eyeballs from head height

I love all animals yes witchy even cats had a cat years ago she gave birth to 3 kittens they were off there heads used to watch them bombing around when tripping nothing freaks you out more than comming around the corner just for some mad kitten to half climb the walls giving you eyeballs from head height

Itisher has been watching youtube welping vids non stop. The chihuahua ones are a bit off putting, the pups have big old fuck off heads on em, the bitches look really pained. There's a 50/50 chance the guilty stud is chi or maltese, I hope for her sake it's a silky little maltese rather than the apple bonced eyeballs on legs.

Itisi
it is isn't it?

Bats in the belfry... [emoji51]there's always some shit living in my loft.. mostly starlings or wasps.. they don't get on well.

It's probably those fuckers that brought the thrips in.

How is the thripuation anyway?

Funnily enough, when I was asking Itislad about it, I said 'what kind of bird is active at 1 in the morning'

Itisher said it may be bats! The lad just looked at me and said stupid birds. Stone cold.

Wasps nests I've got rid of a few times, the old man's shed and a pals loft. Co2 fire extinguisher and a few black sacks, jobs a good un.

Thrips are still about, little darlings. Gonna chase up the paratroopers.

Bit of a shit mood.

Itisher broke my grinder, the dog broke my pack lunch kilner jar and a combination of fresh lst and a falling apart tent may have really done the candy kush a mischief.

Funnily enough, when I was asking Itislad about it, I said 'what kind of bird is active at 1 in the morning'

Itisher said it may be bats! The lad just looked at me and said stupid birds. Stone cold.

Wasps nests I've got rid of a few times, the old man's shed and a pals loft. Co2 fire extinguisher and a few black sacks, jobs a good un.

Thrips are still about, little darlings. Gonna chase up the paratroopers.

Hehe.. my brother (the wealthy intelligent one) spotted a wasp nest in his loft so decided to go and poke it with a broom handle. He'd just had his bedroom re-done, plastered, painted, en suite etc.

Wasps came out, he ran across the trusses.. foot thru the ceiling and stung to fook! [emoji23][emoji23]

Silly fooker! [emoji6] There's a lot of wasps round here!

Hehe.. my brother (the wealthy intelligent one) spotted a wasp nest in his loft so decided to go and poke it with a broom handle. He'd just had his bedroom re-done, plastered, painted, en suite etc.

Wasps came out, he ran across the trusses.. foot thru the ceiling and stung to fook! [emoji23][emoji23]

Silly fooker! [emoji6] There's a lot of wasps round here!

I worked in a London hospital for a while, one of the other maintenance guys went through the mortuary ceiling. It was before I started there but, was told to me by the mortician. He could really tell a story. He told a great one about my manager, an African guy, full on son of a village elder. The mortician had him inspect a shoddy repair on one of the stiff fridges that has resulted in a corpse being dropped on the floor, he failed to tell him that the body was still there, complete with newly acquired scull injury, which apparently looks a lot different to a fresh injury on a living being. He reckoned the African actually turned white as he fainted!

He used to wonder why he couldn't get a girlfriend. :nono:

Back