Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

Hehe! Edibles do kick yer head in! I felt a bit trippy on my cookie.

Lucky Itispal had two caring friends to look after her in her hour of need.. what could be worse than people making a victim of ya in your hour of need! [emoji23]

Actually, she did thank us.

Aside from pissing ourselves laughing and videoing her, we did the whole talking down bit, until she was steady enough for some abuse!

So.

20161115_182553.jpg

^ maz

20161115_182558.jpg

^Jessie
20161115_182655.jpg

^ditto
20161115_182130.jpg

^ultra lemon haze

20161115_182228.jpg

^ libs haze
20161115_182209.jpg

^ditto

Looking lush bro I'm a huge fan of mazar
Cheers.

Some how I managed to end up with a sativa dominant loft, had to address the balance with the maz. I got carried away. If I'd planted an Indica Dom ( oh shit! Got bloody Des o Conner in my head now!) I'd be harvesting now, meaning it'd get a chance to cure properly before being smoked.
As it is, I'll be taking a plant early and smoking it wet!

Cheers.

Some how I managed to end up with a sativa dominant loft, had to address the balance with the maz. I got carried away. If I'd planted an Indica Dom ( oh shit! Got bloody Des o Conner in my head now!) I'd be harvesting now, meaning it'd get a chance to cure properly before being smoked.
As it is, I'll be taking a plant early and smoking it wet!
The joys when in need n all that bro

20161116_190159.jpg

Fresh, hot n tasty.

Attempted a little video of how easy it is to press up. It really impresses the shit out of people, nobody gets good hash nowadays.

I'll see how it looks in the edit and maybe post it (them) up.

View attachment 659512

Fresh, hot n tasty.

Attempted a little video of how easy it is to press up. It really impresses the shit out of people, nobody gets good hash nowadays.

I'll see how it looks in the edit and maybe post it (them) up.
Post them dude who doesn't like a nice bit of hash [emoji106]

Amused ourselves to death

And then I ran out of memory!

Basically , wrap the keef as tight as possible, heat the 2 pans and squash the parcel between the 2. The pans need to be on the gas for about 20 - 30 seconds , I put one upside down on the floor, then the parcel, then the other pan. lean on it hard for 10 seconds and then chuck the parcel in the freezer for a few minutes.

Back