Live Stoners It would be rude not to say hello and thanks - Mas

Mas

Reaction score
As the title says , having delved into the dark bowels of the site and taken all the info to progress from utter incompetent to merely incompetent with autos, it would be rude not to say thanks to all who contribute and manage the site.
I am a fan of Dutch Passion genetics for over a decade and started with their photos - took a break for as long as needed to settle into a spot that has allowed me restart with their autos.
My current grow is a CFL closet grow with their AutoXtreme, it went somewhat awry (to put it mildly) to the point their lad reckoned he had never seen the issue I ran into with that strain.
Nature has a way , and I am a tenacious fker. We've settled our differences and she is producing now.

So, thank you to everyone that contributes to the site, their journals and the expert's guidance, you folks help people probably a lot more than you know.
If I can give back , I will.

Mas

And a warm welcome from the Penguin. Thank you so much for doing an intro. I hope to see you around the forums.

Any help you need, just call.......eP. (from Cahir)

I appreciate the welcomes folks.

I'm hoping I can add to the site, I may start a journal , if only to make sure I don't end up in the same state as I did with plant 1.0

Mas

Last edited:
Hey Mas and welcome! Definately start up a journal. That really helped me a lot in my journey to learn from these magicians of growers here at AFN :wiz:

Like A-train said, drop a link to the journal when you start it here so we can notice it easy. You will be in good hands here.

Hey Now!
Welcome, I am glad you found us.
Thanks so much for the kind words. We do endeavor to support everyone and it's nice to hear that we help folks. They really cool thing about AFN is the "vibe". I know you've felt it, that's why your here, I know cause you want to pass on what you have learned!
Peace and happy growing.

Reactions: Mas
Back