Feed...Remo MagNifaCal 1.25ml/g
Micro 1.25ml/g
Grow 1.25ml/g
Bloom 1.25ml/g
PH....6.0
PPM...260
Feed amount...500ml
Plant age...2 days into veg

Okay folks hopefully you can help. This leaf changed color in a matter of about 8 hours. From my research it looks like the mosaic virus. Can anybody verify this or give me any other recommendations?

Attachments

• 20180709_195551.jpg
    20180709_195551.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:
I really can't see anything wrong with your plant and mosaic is highly unlikely at this stage and very rare with cannabis so keep an eye on her and let us no if it continues on the newer growth.

If your referring to that spot on the leaf, that is a normal genetic blip or an accumulation of a toxin that killed that set of cells. Nothing to worry about at all.

If your referring to that spot on the leaf, that is a normal genetic blip or an accumulation of a toxin that killed that set of cells. Nothing to worry about at all.
No actually...I was referring to this...
edit.jpg

This happens sometimes and is just a genetic thing and will clear up on newer growth so nothing to worry about.
Thank you...I just have not seen that b4. :pass:

Did you ever try raising your light height? Bump them to 32” from the tops of the plant for a while. Those canoe shaped leaves are signs of heat stress. The 800w cob with lenses are very hot for young plants. At this point what’s it going to hurt?

Did you ever try raising your light height? Bump them to 32” from the tops of the plant for a while. Those canoe shaped leaves are signs of heat stress. The 800w cob with lenses are very hot for young plants. At this point what’s it going to hurt?
I raised the light from about 28" to 32' just now. The light is now raised as high as it can go. Thanks for the suggestion. :baked:

Back