I believe this is a cal/mag deficiency (in coco), but I'm almost up to 15 mL of cal/mag with little improvement.

Sure, just don't overdo it. If you get the grow dialed through flowering, doing so might help out a bit, but don't expect a huge benefit with MC. MC already has lots of PK in it, especially K, so it does quite well without help.

Another thing to consider is that learning how well MegaCrop does without it could be useful in the longer run.

With or without a booster will work fine if you keep the rest of the grow dialed.

Nice looking plants, that is going to be a busy tent before long. :pighug::goodluck:

Does anyone know what these leaves tilting upward means? I had to recently lower my light intensity because of how closer they're getting to the light.

Sure, just don't overdo it. If you get the grow dialed through flowering, doing so might help out a bit, but don't expect a huge benefit with MC. MC already has lots of PK in it, especially K, so it does quite well without help.

Another thing to consider is that learning how well MegaCrop does without it could be useful in the longer run.

With or without a booster will work fine if you keep the rest of the grow dialed.

Nice looking plants, that is going to be a busy tent before long. :pighug::goodluck:

Interesting. Thank you for explaining. Unfortunately, my tent's already pretty busy. Watering these ladies daily has been a chore.

'

Does anyone know what these leaves tilting upward means? I had to recently lower my light intensity because of how closer they're getting to the light.

Interesting. Thank you for explaining. Unfortunately, my tent's already pretty busy. Watering these ladies daily has been a chore.

'

That still looks like light stress to me, but much of what's visible may have been caused before you lowered your light intensity.

How long ago did you reduce light?

That still looks like light stress to me, but much of what's visible may have been caused before you lowered your light intensity.

How long ago did you reduce light?

Around 24 - 48 hours. I raised it slightly up since because I thought they wanted more light. Should I just dim it down all the way and keep it there? That's what triggered the flowers being pointed up that way.

Around 24 - 48 hours. I raised it slightly up since because I thought they wanted more light. Should I just dim it down all the way and keep it there? That's what triggered the flowers being pointed up that way.
I think if you only raised the lights slightly, you may not have raised them enough. I'm just guessing to some degree, but those leaves are showing excess levels of transpiration and/or impacts of excess light to my eye. I would back off lots for several days and see how they respond. I would not be surprised if all the color issues you have are related to excess light. The amount of light that is ok varies between strains, and, further, is affected by other factors such as but not limited to availability of nutes and water, and the balance between nutrients. Everything affects everything else. Too much light can generate nutrient deficiencies that would otherwise not develop. The connectivity of this stuff makes it a bit of a challenge at times, but the bottom line is listen to the plants - I think they are telling you that they are being driven too hard by light, or dehydrated too much in the context of strain sensitivities and other conditions.

I think if you only raised the lights slightly, you may not have raised them enough. I'm just guessing to some degree, but those leaves are showing excess levels of transpiration and/or impacts of excess light to my eye. I would back off lots for several days and see how they respond. I would not be surprised if all the color issues you have are related to excess light. The amount of light that is ok varies between strains, and, further, is affected by other factors such as but not limited to availability of nutes and water, and the balance between nutrients. Everything affects everything else. Too much light can generate nutrient deficiencies that would otherwise not develop. The connectivity of this stuff makes it a bit of a challenge at times, but the bottom line is listen to the plants - I think they are telling you that they are being driven too hard by light, or dehydrated too much in the context of strain sensitivities and other conditions.

I'll try dimming the lights again. There's no room to raise them up or I would do that. The plants are quite healthy overall, but they are suffering some kind of cal and/or mag deficiency or possibly toxicity which either exacerbated the light issue or there really is only a light issue and the cal/mag problems are the result of me overdoing the cal/mag to combat an issue I imagined.

I was running into the same problem with 5g autopots and canna A & B until I got a new ph meter and raised my lights up. Still feeding same amount of everything

Back