Is This A Hermie?

Reaction score
I've never had a plant herm before, are these balls?
IMG_4260.JPG
IMG_4261.JPG
IMG_4263.JPG

Thanks for the help!

Yes, those are male parts. I see no female parts. Is this supposed to be feminized seed?

The top was perfectly normal female flowers, it's just this garbage underneath. Thanks for the help, I chopped it down and got rid of it.

The top was perfectly normal female flowers, it's just this garbage underneath. Thanks for the help, I chopped it down and got rid of it.
That may have been an over reaction. You can pick a few balls like that off and that is the end of it. Then the plant just flowers on like normal? Then if it continues to grow balls then you cull it.

That may have been an over reaction. You can pick a few balls like that off and that is the end of it. Then the plant just flowers on like normal? Then if it continues to grow balls then you cull it.
I'll do that if I ever get one with just a few balls, but this was hundreds. Like it was mostly male with some girly bits right on top.

She looked very male. What breeder.

She looked very male. What breeder.
Seedsman NL Auto. But I've grown a bunch of these and had no trouble. This one was just a weirdo from the start tho, I should've pulled it after a week. It was a really light green color with mottling on all it's leaves, it stopped growing for over a week at 3 days old, and had all kinds of twisting leaves it's whole life. I just wanted to see what would happen if I let it grow, it's hard for me to kill a plant.

Back