Hermie?

I'm thinking this must be an environmental thing, just found a couple tiny male flowers on a different plant, same age and everything else, but different strain (same breeder). Given I've never had this before, then twice on the same run, it must be the environment. The only change in my growing conditions is that lights out temps are low, like 10C or so, maybe as low as 5C sometimes. Guess that must be it...

I'm no expert but I've read that plants stop growing at 15 C, is there any way you can increase your temperatures?

I'm no expert but I've read that plants stop growing at 15 C, is there any way you can increase your temperatures?
Not really. UK grower with a couple tents in a large wooden shed. Done it this way for 5+ years, and that's the coldest it ever gets at lights out, and with autos only for a few hours, the lights themselves are the only heat source! It does mean with pulling cold air in I can the lights really close, and it's never really caused me any issues to be honest...

Back