Is it possible to stress a plant into a hermaphrodite

You absolutely can. Some strains easier than others. Sometimes it doesn't take much.. But give it a chance there's tons of strains that just get better the more you abuse them..

You absolutely can. Some strains easier than others. Sometimes it doesn't take much.. But give it a chance there's tons of strains that just get better the more you abuse them..
Cool I was thinking this is true. I'm supposed to have blue dream auto but who knows what strain it is. All I know it's a regular and a female so far. Just hope that I didn't fuck it up so bad that it turns into one

..Chop, as per the PM's, I should also mention "hermie'ing" can go two ways: nanners, which are incomplete male flowers that form in the buds themselves, and full-on male flowers that form like true male plants' flowers, which appear at the stem bases and junctions... look these up for images, which help clarify what I mean!

Salutations ChopperGuy58,

Can you stress a regular photosensitive plant into a hermie?

Hummm... Being no more than a lurker here, proceeding from what i can read i'd comment one just needs to force a female to grow male flowers then make it self-pollinate. Is it not the correct impression to expect that nature perfected sexual reproduction to avoid such weaknesses, actually?

Good day, have fun!! :peace:

Back