Live Stoners Introduction!

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Raspberry Cough Shatter
Hello from Grassachusetts!

First time poster with a few small, and I mean small grows under my belt. I am very excited to learn as much as I can about every aspect of growing and caring for these beautiful plants. I hope everyone has a great day/night and may your yields be abundant

Stay lifted!!

redeyedjedi

Welcome to our forum.Please feel free to ask for help when needed and you may want to read our info threads that have tons of topics that will help you learn more about the auto flower.

redeyedjedi

that's made my morning... new T-shirt is needed.

Welcome my to AFN dude, need any help just tag me by placing an @Slater in front of my name and i will do my best to point you in the right direction...if only I knew which direction i was going.

still some left on this dude
giphy12.gif

Welcome. You are in good hands here. Keep growin.

Cheers

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Hello from Grassachusetts!

First time poster with a few small, and I mean small grows under my belt. I am very excited to learn as much as I can about every aspect of growing and caring for these beautiful plants. I hope everyone has a great day/night and may your yields be abundant

Stay lifted!!

redeyedjedi
Welcome to AFN! :welcome: What strain are you growing?

:welcome: :welcome:..Welcome to the best Canna Site around bro. Everyone here's just Chillin..Smokin..Growin N Sharing..:smokeout:
...do start a grow journal man..it not only helps you it helps all of us too :pass: ...anyways welcome bruv. Cheers, :baked:

:smokeit: Welcome welcome welcome!

You found the illest place on the net for auto growing, hell, ALL kinds of growing!

Welcome to AFN! :welcome: What strain are you growing?

Hey there! sorry for the delayed response, my fiancé and I are simultaneously planning our wedding for next month while my first real grow comes together. Currently I am growing auto AK47, White Widow max auto, and White LSD. (all from marijuana-seeds.nl)

Back