Live Stoners Introducing Senseimillan

Reaction score
5FnKdOr.jpg

Hey everyone, just stopping in to say "what's up!?" to everyone including @epenguin (sorry man, it was recommended that I do this ;) )

I just want to be quick and not take up too much time with formal introductions. I've been growing photoperiod for over 17 years, I just germinated my first ever autoflowers, check the grow log in the sig for more details as they come.

I'm excited to get back to the garden; I've got some new (to me) ideas I want to experiment with. I plan on building a few test beds to do some side-by-sides, the first of which is almost complete.

Anyway thanks for having me! Peace~~
:goauto:

:welcome:Welcome to AFN and the wonderful world of autoflowers!! I'mlad you decided to share your adventures! I will definitely be checking out your journal to see what kind of fun you've got lined up!

Hey @Prophetiko @iampepe Thanks for the warm welcome.

What did you choose for your first auto?

I chose Sweet Seeds Crystal Candy Auto and Short Stuff Seeds Auto Jedi Kush. I also grabbed a couple packs of Pyramid Seeds Auto Tutankhamon. I popped 5 Crystal Candy Auto and 5 Auto Jedi Kush for this run. I've read too much conflicting info concerning spacing so I am anticipating overcrowding my space and thinning if and when necessary.

Hey @Prophetiko @iampepe Thanks for the warm welcome.

I chose Sweet Seeds Crystal Candy Auto and Short Stuff Seeds Auto Jedi Kush. I also grabbed a couple packs of Pyramid Seeds Auto Tutankhamon. I popped 5 Crystal Candy Auto and 5 Auto Jedi Kush for this run. I've read too much conflicting info concerning spacing so I am anticipating overcrowding my space and thinning if and when necessary.

Very nice, I like the flowers on that Jedi kush. Happy Growing :vibe:

Ohhh old school photo grower stepping into the world of autos!! Great to meet you bud. Be interesting to see how the Crystal Candy does for you! Have you grown any sweet photos?

Ohhh old school photo grower stepping into the world of autos!!

Haha yeah! Have to say, the first few generations of autoflowers were definitely not appealing to me but breeders keep making them and growers keep growing them; 'figured I was only doing myself a disservice by not giving them a try.

Great to meet you bud. Be interesting to see how the Crystal Candy does for you! Have you grown any sweet photos?

I have not tried anything from Sweet Seeds, but I have heard and read great things about the strains and the company itself. I'm very excited to try it. I'm planning on making extracts for the Crystal Candy, probably live rosin. I'm drooling thinking about those sweet terpenes caressing my taste-buds.

Haha yeah! Have to say, the first few generations of autoflowers were definitely not appealing to me but breeders keep making them and growers keep growing them; 'figured I was only doing myself a disservice by not giving them a try.

Hahaha yeah for sure.....the first many years autos were little things...but these days wow they can grow mighty quick, and be very potent!

I have not tried anything from Sweet Seeds, but I have heard and read great things about the strains and the company itself. I'm very excited to try it. I'm planning on making extracts for the Crystal Candy, probably live rosin. I'm drooling thinking about those sweet terpenes caressing my taste-buds.

Cool...this year is my first season growing sweet seeds outdoors....really quite impressed with their stock so far!! The autos didnt do exceptional, but the early summer was rough, cold and damp. The 2 sweet photoperiod strains i am growing though wow...they are excellent plants. I really wanted to get some crystal candy to try outdoors, but due to availability i ended up with Cream carame and Green Poison. Autos i did was the bloody skunk and the cream mandarin XL

@912GreenSkell I'm going to be really gentle with my autos, I've read that they can be hyper sensitive to any kind of shock. I was shocked (but also had a good laugh) when I came across someone's autos and they grew for 8-10 weeks and never more than a few inches tall lol. It's stories like those that prevented me from trying autos sooner. The plan is to grow some autos for a few runs while I pheno hunt for some future-proof photoperiod moms. I really want to get some Ocean Grown Seeds, but they don't ship to Canada yet. In the mean time, I've got my eyes on something from TGA or Rare Dankness.

@912GreenSkell I'm going to be really gentle with my autos, I've read that they can be hyper sensitive to any kind of shock. I was shocked (but also had a good laugh) when I came across someone's autos and they grew for 8-10 weeks and never more than a few inches tall lol. It's stories like those that prevented me from trying autos sooner. The plan is to grow some autos for a few runs while I pheno hunt for some future-proof photoperiod moms. I really want to get some Ocean Grown Seeds, but they don't ship to Canada yet. In the mean time, I've got my eyes on something from TGA or Rare Dankness.

Autos can be sensitive to different things like strong feeds and ill timed transplants, but i have found that todays powerhouse autos are far more resilient than most give them credit!! Its important to push them(but not too hard!!) to create auto monsters.
Hmm ocean grown..i recall someone talking about their genetics recently...was it @dankstyle J that was talking about ocean grown?
One company i would consider looking for a phenohunt is dutch passion. They have some amazing plants for sure(growing more than a dozen of their strains), and if you want to get some crazy huge autos give them a shot. Daiquiri Lime, Autoultimate, Auto Night Queen, Brooklyn Sunrise, Colorado Cookies are all incredible autos.

Back