Indoor Information about Short Stuff #1?

Reaction score
Hi everybody, happy to be here really think autoflowers are the way to go for me.

Looking to grow seeds that directly descend from original lowryder [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] for novelty/breeding/preservational purposes actually, im hoping to learn more about the Short Stuff [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]

Seedfinder says it were bred in the netherlands, short stuff say's it was bred in spain closer to the equator. I want to know if the line is fully homogenous and if the indica characteristics are more sativa leaning after growing in spain for many generations. Was the line ever crossbred or is it original.

Can you tell me more about the origins of this line, do you have photos of the plants grown? I would really appreciate information about it.

People, Joint doctor put the original into cold storage out of homogeneity and preservation concerns. if shortstuff #1's an 100% ibl from original lowryder what does mean that it has inbreed depression, from spain? It could be lowryder [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] from spain from what i can tell.

alright well They're a beautiful cultivar, very bred. some of them have purple leafs and a few others purple and pink calyxes. Easy 20% resin, very stalky indica wld structure and thick buds for the plants proportions. I am very impressed with short stuff. The proportion of leaf and bud are BIG for the proportion of the plants overall and they've flowered fast! Not overly homogenous or heterogenous for my liking, plently of variety to blend together.
Two males out of 10 seeds. One purple leaf/pollen bract and the other a bit more vigorous with green. Serously, WLD 20% autofowers, open pollinated the pakistan/afghan kush ryders from WoS because the males were able to regenerate pollensacks pollinating all the plants in the garden pushing over month a now.
100% indica autoflower imo.. Resin/terpenes acrid/sour/berry/earth and a bit stinky from stress, root constriction hot soil competition and all, lots of stress. A bit water sensitive like dying pollen sacks from over watering and drought.

Dont have pics of the plant in veg atm.

20190706_150334-1.jpg

The plants in the container are Short stuff [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG], the plants in the ground are WoS Pakistan ryders

20190710_121445.jpg

untitle.jpg

20190803_1040111.jpg

20190803_104050.jpg

Last edited:
Back