Dragon Meds Info on the Almach?

Reaction score
Hey AFN familia!

I'm looking for more info on the Almach.
Couldn't find much at all over at the Portal.
And not much here either, except @Prophetiko 's journal.

Anyone have any pointers?

Looking for potential auto regs on the sativa side.
I really enjoying FB Green Crack a while back.
My kind of high.

Love and hugs,
MJS
:love:

This is wut I found hope it helps some. Stone has some solid gear im sure it won't dissapoint :smoking::d5:

Almach – the Portal version of Green Crack auto is finally out after 3 years of development. The high is powerful and fast hitting – a clear uplifting sativa hit with a strong Green Crack accent in combination with the typical medical properties from the auto parents. Fantastic medicine for start of the day.
Height: Up to meter, depends on grow conditions

Grow pattern: Typical Christmas tree shape with strong dominant top cola Almach is generously covered with resin from bottom to top.

Seed to harvest: 8-12 weeks

Yield: 30-100+ grams depends on grow conditions

Aroma/Smell: Mango, Hash, Jasmine, Citrus, Fruity, Sweet

Effect: Uplifting, Cerebral, Motivational, Inspiring, Invigorating, Creativity boost, Mood lifting, Pain relief

Medical benefits: Anti-anxiety, pain relief, muscle relaxant, anti-depressant

This is wut I found hope it helps some. Stone has some solid gear im sure it won't dissapoint :smoking::d5:

Almach – the Portal version of Green Crack auto is finally out after 3 years of development. The high is powerful and fast hitting – a clear uplifting sativa hit with a strong Green Crack accent in combination with the typical medical properties from the auto parents. Fantastic medicine for start of the day.
Height: Up to meter, depends on grow conditions

Grow pattern: Typical Christmas tree shape with strong dominant top cola Almach is generously covered with resin from bottom to top.

Seed to harvest: 8-12 weeks

Yield: 30-100+ grams depends on grow conditions

Aroma/Smell: Mango, Hash, Jasmine, Citrus, Fruity, Sweet

Effect: Uplifting, Cerebral, Motivational, Inspiring, Invigorating, Creativity boost, Mood lifting, Pain relief

Medical benefits: Anti-anxiety, pain relief, muscle relaxant, anti-depressant

Hey @710Dabz -- is this the info from the Portal site?
I think I've seen it previously. Am looking for journals mainly. :D

Hey @710Dabz -- is this the info from the Portal site?
I think I've seen it previously. Am looking for journals mainly. :D

Same, I'm also curious as to what strains went into it because the original GC was a sativa dominant hybrid, but still had a lot of indica in her. TBH I've seen so many stories on the origins of GC that I'm not sure anybody knew what was in it.

I've got quite a few plants sprouted or already in the ground, so the Almach might end up being a fall run, although I'd really really like to powder one of my Mephisto Orange Diesels with it. We shall see - I'm still awaiting delivery.

Back