Dinafem Industrial Plant CBD auto TOP or not??

Mix

Reaction score
Hey guys :cheers:

Just a little question for anyone that already tried the IP CBD auto strain
So... i got one currently on the run at day 12th, she is side by side with a WW XXL also auto, they are both in 15L smartpots.
So my question is, should i top it? I know for experience that the white widow can grow tall and this one i will top at day 14th, should i do the same to the IP? as i want to have an even canopy.

Yea, top it.
I grew her in 1L pot and top her. She gave me 44g dry.

Thanks for the advice :thumbsup: will do. 44G in 1L? that makes me more eager to see what she will turn in to :biggrin:
Btw just checked your WW XXL and C + 2.0 grow, beautifull plants they turned out :cool1:
Dinafem strains at their best :pass:

Dinafem strains at their best

Thank you for the kind words mate :thumbsup:

Now industrial plant auto CBD. Should you top her?

I've seen great results from both topped and untopped grows with our IP auto CBD. She does not grow tall like White widow auto xxl but imo will benefit from the topping at node 5-6 :thumbsup:

Could we talk you into doing a diary on AFN? I'm sure a few members along with myself would love to watch your adventure :pass:

All the best

Mark..

Reactions: Mix
Thank you for the kind words mate :thumbsup:

Now industrial plant auto CBD. Should you top her?

I've seen great results from both topped and untopped grows with our IP auto CBD. She does not grow tall like White widow auto xxl but imo will benefit from the topping at node 5-6 :thumbsup:

Could we talk you into doing a diary on AFN? I'm sure a few members along with myself would love to watch your adventure :pass:

All the best

Mark..

Hey Mark :toke:

Thanks for the opinion mate :thumbsup:
Dinafem for me is currently the best seed bank and im very satisfied with your guys strains up to date:clapper:

I got a diary on the IP CBD auto and WW xxl auto running, check it out when you got time :d5:
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/industrial-plant-cbd-auto-ww-xxl-auto-dinafem.69359/

Thanks for the opinion mate :thumbsup:
Dinafem for me is currently the best seed bank and im very satisfied with your guys strains up to date:clapper:

Now that's feedback we love to hear and I'm so glad your liking our genetics :pass:

We have much more to come this year and some autos I can't wait to bring to AFN :bong:

Stay tuned [HASHTAG]#ComingSoon[/HASHTAG] :pass:

I got a diary on the IP CBD auto and WW xxl auto running, check it out when you got time :d5:

I'll check it out buddy :thumbsup:

Thanks for the link and the support :bong:

All the best

Mark..

Don't know if this helps, but I grew a IP CBD plant that broke at its first leaves and grew 2 tops, but I think she would have done better if she grew naturally or at least had a few nodes before topping.

Don't know if this helps, but I grew a IP CBD plant that broke at its first leaves and grew 2 tops, but I think she would have done better if she grew naturally or at least had a few nodes before topping.
Thanks for the advice :thumbsup:
I decided to give it a go and i toped her at the 4th node at second week.
Im happy with the results up to date, she hus growing well and with a beauty even canopy :greenthumb:
I got a runing diary of her aside with a WW XXL

Thanks for the advice :thumbsup:
I decided to give it a go and i toped her at the 4th node at second week.
Im happy with the results up to date, she hus growing well and with a beauty even canopy :greenthumb:
I got a runing diary of her aside with a WW XXL

:thumbsup:

All the best

Mark..

Back