Dragon Meds Indigo Dragons!

South Syder

Quack Master!
Reaction score
Howdy,

Okay, no true strain called Indigo Dragon exists. They're yet another F1 I've made from some unusual parents. First parent was a super-auto from Stitch than near drove me crazy. This was pollinated by a reversed and particularly purplish Short Stuff Onyx, and the resultant F1s, I called 'em Blue Onyx, were spectacular plants. Some stray pollen from a regular Stone Dragon male lightly dusted them and the seed is large and chestnut and mottled and gorgeous. Every contributor to this hybrid was a good strong specimen and I'm hoping for another great cross! Called 'em Indigo Dragons because there's Blue Dragons out there already, and Blue Onyx Dragon seems too damned pedantic.

Popped five but no way I can finish that many, even if they all fem. EC at 1.0 and pH at 6.3 till they get some legs then straight into coco and usual airpots. Pics when there's something to see.

Cheers.

12 Day Indigos!

Okay, these beauties are showing massive hybrid vigor and just kicking ass! Got five going but there's no way I can finish that many with my little cab. They're technically regs so I figure to cull any males or just runts. EC at 1.2 and pH at 5.8 for now and I think they'll be fine with the transplant. Here we go--

Group shot.
27-8-15.JPG

Indigos #1&2
12days.JPG

Indigo #3
IMG_0843.JPG

Indigo #4
IMG_0844.JPG

Indigo #5
IMG_0845.JPG

Okay, send me some girl karma people.

Cheers.

18 Day Indigos!

Howdy,

Been occupied but here's a belated update for their 18th day; I'll update their current status soon. These things have very good hybrid vigor and nice uniform appearance. Two males so currently only three left, confirmed girls. Pulled the first male quick, without photo, 'cause the little bugger was really going for it!!

Group.
3-9-15.JPG

Male #2.
IMG_0856.JPG

Gals 1 & 2, both in one pot.
18days.JPG

Gal#3.
IMG_0857.JPG

These things have fast legs and showed it early. Dunno, but I reckon they're gonna amaze me. EC at 1.2 and pH at 6.3 and no complaints. Think I might start pushing them a little harder, look like they can take it.

Cheers.

25 Day Indigos!

Howdy,

Yada, yada, everything like before, just bigger gals. Yup, very good hybrid vigor.

Group.
10-9-15.JPG

Gals 1 & 2.
IMG_0864.JPG

Gal #3.
25days.JPG

Showing very early pre-flower signs. I'll tell ya, I got a hunch about these.

Cheers.

32 Day Indigos!

Howdy,

Indigos are very vigorous and nicely into budset now. EC at 1.5 and pH at 6.5 and full bloom nutes! Gonna have to evict them for a while but, mercifully, they'll not be too far. Unfortunately gonna be on a 12/12 shedule for a bit.

Gal 1 & 2.
IMG_0867.JPG

IMG_0868.JPG

IMG_0869.JPG

Gal #3.
IMG_0870.JPG

IMG_0871.JPG

IMG_0872.JPG

Cheers.

40 Day Indigos!

Howdy,

Ya know, the 12/12 thing ain't slowed them down much. These things are smaller than I figured they'd be, considering the lineage. Pushing buds well but I don't think this run will be an honest indicator of what they could do with typical 20/4 photoperiod. Healthy and picking up speed with nutes just as before.

Gals #1 & 2.
IMG_0894.JPG

IMG_0895.JPG

IMG_0898.JPG

Gal #3.
26-9-15.JPG

40days.JPG

IMG_0893.JPG

These Indigos show quality and vigor and I'm confident they'll finish as exceptional plants.

Cheers.

Back