Fast Buds In Search of a Jet Fuel Pheno with Chemdawg & LSD 25

Need4Weed

Searching for that poontang pheno
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Creme da la Chem, Purple Nuggets, Grape Crinkle
So earlier this year I contacted @Fast Buds Heather via email. Here's a copy of that email ....

Just a question! 4 or 5 yrs ago I purchased a 3 pk of your Blackberry and I really loved it. It had a unique "jet fuel" kind of smell in both plants that germinated, with just an after taste of blackberry on the exhale. Last year, I purchased another 3 pack but there wasn't a hint of the old jet fuel smell. I know strains get refined over time, but I was wondering if any of your current strains have that same smell that I miss so much..... Thanks!

and here was the answer I recieved ....

Thanks for your support and choosing our genetics!

I could suggest LSD-25 or Original Auto Chemdawg if you're looking for gas =)

Let me know what you go with!

Have a nice day!

Best regards,

Heather S.
Fast Buds Community Manager

As the title suggests, I went with both Chemdawg and LSD 25. One seed of each soaked for 36 hours and were planted in 5 gallon airpots just now. Medium is recycled Coco Pearl, a mixture of coco & perlite having been soaked and covered using Sensizym for the last 2 weeks. Lighting is currently supplied by a single California Lightworks SolarExtreme 250. I have autocobs too, but I'm actually looking at adding 2 or 3 more SolarExtremes or maybe MarsHydro T-1000 prior to flowering. I really like the compact buds that I got using the SolarExtreme on a single plant. Grow space is a converted half bath approx. 32 in by 6 feet. 500 cfm extraction fan & filter and a tower fan for air circulation. Greenleaf nutrients is my fertilizer of choice, with added Cal/mag+, SM-90 and Terpenator. So pull up a chair and welcome to my search for that jet fuel pheno that I love and miss so much! :peace:

We have 100% germination and the new babies are doing well. They got their first water/feed today, (1 gram of MegaCrop & 5 ml of Cal/Mag+ per gallon). The LSD is a little ahead of the Chemdawg due to a case of helmet head. I waited nearly 2 days before I got the courage to remove the outer shell. Here's a couple pics ... Btw, the other 2 babies are Mephisto's Skywalker & Walter White. I've also added a couple autocobs for these 2 babies and the LSD & Chemdawg are sharing the Solar Extreme.

0930202024.jpg

0930202024a.jpg

0930202029a.jpg

I will be following this! I am in the process of partial harvesting my Mephisto Creme de la chem X chemdawging and although in flower she didn't smell like gas, now that she is curing she sure is putting it on and I am absolutely enjoying the GAS smell.

I might need to watch this closely and see how this turns out! I love the gas :)

I will be following this! I am in the process of partial harvesting my Mephisto Creme de la chem X chemdawging and although in flower she didn't smell like gas, now that she is curing she sure is putting it on and I am absolutely enjoying the GAS smell.

I might need to watch this closely and see how this turns out! I love the gas :)
I love the gas too! Creme da la Chem is my all time favorite and I was so disappointing when I realized my 3 + 2 pack was all gone, :nono: (Skywalker was my choice of replacement after scouring my seed stash for more CDLC). I will be re-upping as soon as they come available. The Chemdawging sounds great too, I just never had the chance to pick them up. :headbang: :peace:

I love the gas too! Creme da la Chem is my all time favorite and I was so disappointing when I realized my 3 + 2 pack was all gone, :nono: (Skywalker was my choice of replacement after scouring my seed stash for more CDLC). I will be re-upping as soon as they come available. The Chemdawging sounds great too, I just never had the chance to pick them up. :headbang: :peace:

Oh yeah I love that diesel flavor too. One my all time favorite strains is jet fuel!

Caught up and subbed up dude :pass: :biggrin:
Thanks for following along growbro! :d5::pass:
Oh yeah I love that diesel flavor too. One my all time favorite strains is jet fuel!
You know @Duckster I got the "Currently Smoking" thingy listing several strains in my profile, but 99% of the time I reach for the Creme da la Chem when I'm ready to roll one. I love everything about that strain! :baked::pass:

Sorry for lack of an update, but I'm back in the dang hospital again. I've been here since Wednesday and I hope to be out of here Monday. I doubt the seedlings will still be alive, but hopefully I can get some new beans sprouted. :peace:

Aw jaysus that sux! Is it pneumonia still/again
Yeah! The doctor doesn't believe I ever got over it, (especially since I wasn't able to see a dr from the VA since I got released). He also thinks it's because I'm retaining fluid. I was prescribed water pills, but couldn't take them without getting constipated. :backside: :haha: :crying:

Back