Live Stoners I'm Introducing myself...stage fright now ummm

Welcome aboard! You must feel like a kid in toy store! Soo many options for you! AC/DC is legendary in some parts. I haven't heard of anyone breeding it into an auto yet... Maybe you can be the first! :d5: :welcome:

Good for you girl, I sing to mine ! But a damn good talking to can also work wonders.

Do keep in touch.....................and WELCOME...............eP.

I am pausing for the time being until I complete my greenhouse, I'm looking around for

shout! Well next spring

I can help you absolutely...take a look at this guide https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...-maximizing-outdoor-photoperiod-plants.59210/

I am going to go with AC/DC again, and I'm trying to find some pennywise and gorilla glue. I have a 9 year old son so I like my Indicas to keep my mind sharp and my body feeling good. I had shoulder surgery almost 2 years ago and the doctor kept giving me huge bottles of Norcos which made me feel like poo. Went to the store after they legalized and the gal introduced me to AC/DC and it was instant love. I like their music and their smoke lol

I am very interested in AC/DC effects, and how it did outdoors. Was it a late finisher?

Back