Live Stoners I'm Introducing myself...stage fright now ummm

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Trimming...smoking trainwreck...trimming...squirrel oh yeah
Hi,
Im PNWMermaid. I live on the Oregon coast. I have always gardened so when they legalized in my state, i added the girls to my fauna. It has been tough since it's not really warm and it's very humid. But I went out and gave them a pep talk everyday and told them they are beautiful. Yes I talk to my plants. I have chickens and a compost pile. I don't use any chemicals on them or in my home lots of baking soda vinegar Epsom salts borax. Oh and I love to salvage and repurpose things. That sounds better than hoarder lol

:welcome:
We are two people who post under one name, so welcome from both of us! Enjoy your time here, really great people. One of us has another account here that is a few years old and let us just say it is amazing how this place grows on you! They really let you in to the inner circle from the get go. So... Puff puff pass
:pass:

Hey really great to meet you bud!! I am going to move your thread to the introductions section so you get more replies!!

Good luck on all of your grows!! If you are doing the outdoor grow give me a shout!

Don't worry mate you will fit right in here im sure a bunch of us talk to our plants and more crazy stuff lol. Mine love to listen to audiobooks with me (well I hope so anyway!)

What are you growing at the moment?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Don't worry mate you will fit right in here im sure a bunch of us talk to our plants and more crazy stuff lol. Mine love to listen to audiobooks with me (well I hope so anyway!)

What are you growing at the moment?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
I am pausing for the time being until I complete my greenhouse, I'm looking around for
Hey really great to meet you bud!! I am going to move your thread to the introductions section so you get more replies!!

Good luck on all of your grows!! If you are doing the outdoor grow give me a shout!
shout! Well next spring

I am going to go with AC/DC again, and I'm trying to find some pennywise and gorilla glue. I have a 9 year old son so I like my Indicas to keep my mind sharp and my body feeling good. I had shoulder surgery almost 2 years ago and the doctor kept giving me huge bottles of Norcos which made me feel like poo. Went to the store after they legalized and the gal introduced me to AC/DC and it was instant love. I like their music and their smoke lol

Hi Mermaid, I'm new, too, and just started a CBD thread. I would love to hear more about the AC/DC and how it makes you feel!

hey mermaid welcome to the forum. its good to talk to your plants. plenty of us have stranger growing rituals. should see what @epenguin does to his plants with sardines...uuugghh.... haha. glad its going well for you though. anything you need while you here just ask. can tag us @EvilScotsman like that. you’ll. find everyones pretty helpfull so never be shy. welcome to the family : )

Back