Mephisto Genetics Illuminauto no.14 - Skysenberg x 2 by Roasty

Fair doooos @Roasty McToasty, gorgeous, love the donkey colas :thumbsup::thumbsup: have you sampled them yet?

Thanks bro, yes I love that one. Wish i was better at describing flavors, she is delish. Little lemon and something I'm not sure of. The high is very balanced between head and body, very soothing.

Lol the bath tub is where all me girls spend the last 24-48 hours in the dark. Usually ends up being final pic location.
Impressive, brother. You did a beautiful job with these ladies. Not surprised. This one should've come with the :pimphand: tag.Tried to give you rep, but have to wait. Keep up the good work.

Last edited:
Impressive, brother. You did a beautiful job with these ladies. Not surprised. This one should've come with the :pimphand: tag.Tried to give you rep, but have to wait. Keep up the good work.

Thanks brother, ya this is a great strain, got 1 going in Autopot section at day 63. I refuse to run out of this strain.

Amazing!
Did you water everyday? I never grow in small pots (usually in 10L or 15L) and with them I don't need to water everyday (soil grower here).

Ya they need watering twice a day once they get to around day 40. In coco that is.

Back