Live Stoners I could use a little help here plz

Reaction score
Hello everybody,
I'm brazilian and a kind of noobie at this expertise. (plz sorry for any english mistake, i'm little rusty)
so, i'm not sure where at this forum I could use some advise or tips to my growroom and starter strategy
I don't know if you'll know, but here we cant reach much options as you all, so i will list some doubts and if you all could say something, a place where i can get those information will help too

i'm pretending to grow wappa or orange hill special seeds

1 )i have a wardrobe around 1,30m² that I will revest with mylar
2 )so i have both lamps (sodium and ... forget about another one) and one reactor mixed
I have a reflector too and i'm solving problems around coustomization regarding "air in" and "air out", to control temperature and smells
3) to control smells I'm thinking about active charcoal ( its only one at my budget)
4) about soil I only can find Sunshine Mix 6¨/ Carolina Soil 3 ( i dont know each one is better and if i need to acrescent something at someone)
5) there go a list of "ingredients" to put during plantation, but I dont know if I can combine them, or if I have to choose only one
-sensigrow / sensibloom
-overdrive
-sensizyn
-nirvana
-bud factor
-rhino skin
-carboload
-b-52
-voodoo juice
-bud ignator
-big bud
-flawless finish
6) At my wardrobe I dont know witch will be best
If i put two "vessels" with one orange and other wappa (sorry for my google words,sometimes i forget and he dont translate very well)
or if I should try only one seed to give her more space to grown and maximize my harvest time
that is my principal doubt, I dont know witch tecnique I could use in this little space, remembering that I only have this 4 seeds (1 wappa and 3 orange hill - all fem) and this will be my first shot, so, I will thank for the deep of my heart if someone can give some light. PLZZZZZZZ
:)
7) I have some experience with marijuana, but, outside.
I'm totally noob at inside grow. and i'm think that's all

I'm sorry if I sound I little confused, because I trully have a lot of doubts, and no one here to request help

so
many advance thanks

and all the best for all of you at this new year, it's just a second week and a lot of good things will come for all of us:))))))

Hello Braniak !! welcome to the AFN. Your English is just fine so dont worry about that!:cheers:

Make a grow Journal in the auto or photo section, and you will get alot of help.
I can tell you that using Advanced Nutrients is is good Idea!!!
I "dont" use nirvana or bud ignitor sensizyn or flawless finish. I cant say that those really do anything But the others are very very good! Look for "tangs feed schedule" that will help you big time!!! Don't for get some garden lime its very important to lime your soil to stabilize soil PH.

Id pick the sunshine mix 6..
elvis 1 sec.jpg

Last edited:
Hello, Brainiack, Id start off with 1 seed until you get familiar with your environment in your grow box. Here is a great feed schedule for your AN nutes. Its that easy, just make sure your feeds are ph'd even though the nutes say ph perfect, its all sbout the water you will be using, it can throw it off a bit. You will need some cal/mag too. I would plan on setting things up, running it for a day or two with the lights on and dial in your temps. Here is the feed chart...
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/tangs-easy-auto-feeding-schedule.47290/

Hi BRAniAck,
How is your grow comming along?

Back