Grow Mediums Hydro grow (auto northern light) Day 40. Info welcome.

Reaction score
Hey, here are my 4 northern light automatic from royal queen seeds.

Day: 40
Set-up: 4 pot wilma
Growing medium: clay pebbles
Light: 600w hps
Res: 30ltr with 2 large airstones
Useable Nutes: miracle gro all pirpose soluble, atami hydro A+B, topmax, bloombastic, canna aqua veg and flores A+B.
Tent: 1mX1mX2m
DSC_0431.JPG
DSC_0433.JPG

Yes bro, its fine for veg, has everything contain micro as well. For flowering my advice is use 1-2-2 npk ratio.

Ive canna aqua flores A+B would that do? Im thinking of switching today when i change the res. Theyre getting a little tall and im afraid they will only outgrow the tent and start burning being so close to the light.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Ive canna aqua flores A+B would that do? Im thinking of switching today when i change the res. Theyre getting a little tall and im afraid they will only outgrow the tent and start burning being so close to the light.

I never used canna bro. If u dont want her too tall start to try tie her down dude. She will stretch anyway and gonna be a big girl.

I never used canna bro. If u dont want her too tall start to try tie her down dude. She will stretch anyway and gonna be a big girl.
I've been tying and tucking here there and everywhere lol sorry for all the questions but how often do u think i should be feeding? They currently get 4, 15 minute feeds per day but theyre drinking alot should i increase the feeds or just leave it as it is

Sorry im so clueless with this autoflower hydro malarky i normally go with soil for autos or photos in hydro

Check the pot weight after and bfore every watering bro. If its too light let them soak a little bit more with every feeding.

Check the pot weight after and bfore every watering bro. If its too light let them soak a little bit more with every feeding.
I didnt even think of that, i didnt think that rule applied for both hydro and soil lol ill check the pots tomorrow after first feed, they havent had a feed in over 24 hours so im expecting an explosive reaction over the next few days

Back