Grow Mediums Hubbabubba in autopots check it out

Reaction score
Hey gang this is a repost that I have under Mephisto's forums. Im relatively new to autopots but I have been growing for quite some time. Anyway here it is!!
I'll start with a brief introduction as this is my first attempt at scripted online journal. I'm a long time gardener mostly flowers and food. However I have cultivated cannabis on and off at different points in my life for different reasons, mainly outdoors. Presently I am an indoor gardener who grows for self consumption as I am a mmj patient, specifically treating PTSD and some chronic pain.
Okay with all that being said the strain I am working with is Mephisto's Hubbabubbasmelloscope.
I'll give a quick breakdown on the logistics of what's going on.
Light: Currently I run 3 Kind K5 1000 fixtures
Media/Delivery system: Pretty simple I am running autopots with grow stone on the bottom and promix as my media.
Nutrients: Advanced sensi grow a/b
Sensi bloom a/b
Sensi Mag xtra
Advanced B-52
Overdrive
BudCandy
Orca as my liquid beneficials.
So I'm a little late jumping in as I am presently on day 14.
So basically basically I pop the seeds in the auto pots and feed only water. I have well water which get pushed through a whole house filter the ph out of the faucet is 6.7 to 7.2. I don't do any adjusting just filtered well water.
At day 12 I introduced my first batch of feed the recipe is as follows and is based on a 10 gallon batch. I run two 4 pot systems each with an idepedant reservoir each receiving 10 gallons of feed. So the mix is per 10 gallons x 2 and mixed in buckets then poured into the reservoir.
Per 10 gallons
10 tsps or 10mls of grow A
10 tsps of grow B
10 tsps of B-52
10 tsps of calmag
Final ph is 6.0
E.C is around 1.1
Current conditions are as follows ambient temp is 83 F
RH is 50%
I supplement CO2 to the tune of 1200 ppms
So I should have more to come as the grow progresses here some video I can also be found on Instagram Dr.Dankenstien1978

3 K5 1000 watters, ouch I wanna see that. Definitely following this one

Real quick,
Day 30ish same feed recipe basically keeping my reservoir half full. I'll have a full update Monday/Tuesdayish with the updated feed. Here's a few new pics :smokeit:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    140.3 KB · Views: 204
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    164.8 KB · Views: 231
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    189 KB · Views: 221
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    185.6 KB · Views: 220
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    155.8 KB · Views: 209
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    154.9 KB · Views: 226
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    172.2 KB · Views: 208
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    176.2 KB · Views: 240
I recently finished an auto pot grow and I'm sold! I just got my second kit and will order another soon. Getting ready to try soil in them. Coco was killer for sure!

Back