Por que mi amigo?? Mi no comprendo

No, my wife and me are kicking our asses off..what a fun...every time my cell phone makes that "pling" that minds some E-Mail has been hitting the inbox of my mailbox ...my wife and me grinning ...and she says..." hey my beloved husband..let´s have a look..go online on AFN...and ROFL"

You crack me up bro!! I am friends with everybody,, i have some spanish speakers on this thread too , but most simple phrases to welcome people and make them feel at home are but a click away, thanks google!!
I had a Mexican girlfriend for a couple years, back in the day. She was good for 3 things, and 2 of them were cooking. The only Spanish I know, is dirty talk. Hence, the 3rd thing.
I have a group shot of my plants, and will update individually, so the training can be highlighted
View attachment 724137 Its like a jungle in there!!!
Joderme! Are those auto's?

No, my wife and me are kicking our asses off..what a fun...every time my cell phone makes that "pling" that minds some E-Mail has been hitting the inbox of my mailbox ...my wife and me grinning ...and she says..." hey my beloved husband..let´s have a look..go online on AFN...and ROFL"
Is your wife german and english speaking

I had a Mexican girlfriend for a couple years, back in the day. She was good for 3 things, and 2 of them were cooking. The only Spanish I know, is dirty talk. Hence, the 3rd thing.

Joderme! Are those auto's?
They are autos, in the fast buds competition, but my training has slowed them, im getting my butt kicked, they will finish as very large plants but i wont make the April 30 cutoff date

That's good shit right there. Wives are so understanding of our addictions. It could be worse.

You can say i turned them into slow buds.... :crying:

They are autos, in the fast buds competition, but my training has slowed them, im getting my butt kicked, they will finish as very large plants but i wont make the April 30 cutoff date
Bummer man. Those are beauties. I'm def gonna stick around and see them get HUGE...if I don't get kicked out for insulting everyone.

Back