Hanging out [emoji2] how bout you? I haven't really talked about how I do it in 5 gallon buckets. I dunno what you all using called air buckets or whatever but I've always drilled small holes through mine even outside . So there is efficient air and drainage . I use o rings and plumb line and metal plastic coated coat hangers in the holes to pull the vines down. It works pretty well honestly .

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Hanging out [emoji2] how bout you? I haven't really talked about how I do it in 5 gallon buckets. I dunno what you all using called air buckets or whatever but I've always drilled small holes through mine even outside . So there is efficient air and drainage . I use o rings and plumb line and metal plastic coated coat hangers in the holes to pull the vines down. It works pretty well honestly .

Bz-mun .. What up amigo.. I have done the same hole drilling method before i switched to fabric pots.. The drilling works like a champ!!

Last edited:
Yea it works well for me the o rings make is so much easier to move when needed also

I'm good man been watching the girls start to build bud finally . But daggers being a hoe for real

Hey @budelee I'm sorry...I totally forgot about updating the back building technique, here. To be honest, I think I was a bit late in doing so, for any notable difference.
In hopes of making up for it, I will share my recent supercropping on a HBSS.
Screenshot_20170321-180440.png
Screenshot_20170321-180456.png
Screenshot_20170321-180502.png

It went horribly wrong! Don't EVER hst autos! They are to fragile!

The next morning, 10 hours later...
20170322_133811.jpg

3 days later....
20170325_220455.jpg

So much for that idea. Guess she'll need some more abuse. She is winning this battle!

Hey @budelee I'm sorry...I totally forgot about updating the back building technique, here. To be honest, I think I was a bit late in doing so, for any notable difference.
In hopes of making up for it, I will share my recent supercropping on a HBSS.
View attachment 722548 View attachment 722547 View attachment 722550
It went horribly wrong! Don't EVER hst autos! They are to fragile!

The next morning, 10 hours later...
View attachment 722553

3 days later....View attachment 722552
So much for that idea. Guess she'll need some more abuse. She is winning this battle!
Ohhh yaaaa( in Macho Man voice).. The can take some abuse,,ill post some suppercrop "knuckles" tomorrow, they recover and stand rhemselves back up if you dont keep em tied,, verrryyyy hardy plants!! Those are awesome pics!!! Show her whos the boss!!

Ohhh yaaaa( in Macho Man voice).. The can take some abuse,,ill post some suppercrop "knuckles" tomorrow, they recover and stand rhemselves back up if you dont keep em tied,, verrryyyy hardy plants!! Those are awesome pics!!! Show her whos the boss!!
This wasn't tied and the 45° angle is still a good 40°. I knew she would laugh at me and still fight for dominance, that's why I cropped it below the canopy. Well, I should have gone lower...

This wasn't tied and the 45° angle is still a good 40°. I knew she would laugh at me and still fight for dominance, that's why I cropped it below the canopy. Well, I should have gone lower...

I´m sure SHE won´t forget your dominance!:pighug:

Back