Humboldt Seed Organization HSO Blue Dream Auto - or is it a photo?

By the look of things you look on track for a 60 maybe 63 day finish :thumbsup:

Would you agree buddy?

Looks dank and frosty to me :pass:

Kind regards

Mark..

I'm about to go on a 7 day trip so I'll most likely chop her when I return. She'll be right at 63 days then :pass:

9 weeks in flower. Roughly 5% to 10% amber trich, but lots of new white pistils and green bud growth. Should I chop @HSO-Mark?

Attachments

• IMG-1421.jpg
    IMG-1421.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 233
  • IMG-1422.jpg
    IMG-1422.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 217
  • IMG-1423.jpg
    IMG-1423.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 225
Well.. I chopped her. The yield is outrageous. I'll weigh her when she dries. RH is between 40 and 50% and temp is around 50F. Very strong stinging skunky smell. is this normal for Blue Dream? I'm starting to wonder if it's another strain and not BD.

IMG-1426.jpg

Well.. I chopped her. The yield is outrageous. I'll weigh her when she dries. RH is between 40 and 50% and temp is around 50F. Very strong stinging skunky smell. is this normal for Blue Dream? I'm starting to wonder if it's another strain and not BD.

View attachment 1138110

She looked ripe and ready to me mate :thumbsup:

By the sound of things the trichomes had matured to how you wanted them :pass:

Congrats on the harvest mate :thumbsup:

A nice slow dry and cure and you'll have some pure fire to smoke :pass:

Enjoy dude :bong:

Kind regards

Mark..

She looked ripe and ready to me mate :thumbsup:

By the sound of things the trichomes had matured to how you wanted them :pass:

Congrats on the harvest mate :thumbsup:

A nice slow dry and cure and you'll have some pure fire to smoke :pass:

Enjoy dude :bong:

Kind regards

Mark..

4ozs of dried nus and roughly 1oz of shake that I'll use to make canna-chocolate. After 5 days of drying and another 4 days in the jar the terps are off the charts nice. Very fragrant when smoked yet very skunky when I open the jar. Overall I like it.

4ozs of dried nus and roughly 1oz of shake that I'll use to make canna-chocolate. After 5 days of drying and another 4 days in the jar the terps are off the charts nice. Very fragrant when smoked yet very skunky when I open the jar. Overall I like it.

Result :pass:

Enjoy dude and a happy New year from Humboldt County :cheers:

Kind regards

Mark..

@HSO-Mark...even though it wasn't an auto, and I had to add a 2nd grow space as my main was on 24/0.. She dried slowly and cured for a month. I now have Boveda packs in the jars. Gorgeous lime green color when cracked open too. A nice blast of skunkiness when I open the jar too. Very happy :headbang:

Blue Dream turned out to be probably in the top 3 smokes all time for me. No sluggishness or anxiety, but instead a euphoric happy feeling. Outstanding! Absolutely delicious terps too.

So I'm ready to pop the last remaining one.

But here's my dilemma...my thought is since the one next to her turned out to be a photo then she might be too. But I don't know enough to know either way, only guess. I hate buying seeds online. I do it like every 2 years or so and I stock up, and I'm well stocked. I have one of these left, but with vacation plans this year I can only do autos. I might pick a spot in the woods this spring and do a guerrilla grow.

So two questions....

How does she do outdoors?

And how soon (after sprout) can I tell if she's an auto or not?

Attachments

• BD.jpg
    BD.jpg
    285.1 KB · Views: 155
How does she do outdoors?

And how soon (after sprout) can I tell if she's an auto or not?

In general Blue Dream does pretty well against mother nature :pass:

For an auto your going to know within the first 4 maybe 5 week's. As they will "autoflower". So around week 5 you'll get pre flowers and they will start flowering, regardless of the light cycle :pass:

Hope that helps buddy?

Kind regards

Mark.

Back