New Grower How's she looking for 50days old (critical mass)

Reaction score
IMG_20220324_104353.jpg
IMG_20220324_104344.jpg
IMG_20220324_104335.jpg
IMG_20220324_104325.jpg

I know it's a pretty DIY setup but am I doing alright for the 50day point from seed. I feel like the lower sites arnt getting enough light..

Gotta do some LST bro. Next time. It's like night and day difference. It also spreads the plant out, and keeps the larf to a minimum.

Any plant only has so much total energy. We'll call that X. Make X for further by forcing growth in the desired direction while removing energy stealing suckers. Try to keep everything as level as possible the entire time across the canopy.

And yes, that is sort of small for 50 days. I'm not sure what kind of light that is, I like COBs and they make thick buds if the genetics are there. Not sure what you're using for medium and nutrition either, but everything adds up as a whole. Lots of high performance choices these days, but there is something to say about nice dark amended soil, especially when you're new to the sport.

The whole secret is to nail the environment. That is 80%. Use GREAT water. Use good trusted brands for everything. Eliminate the variables and find the weak links and update them accordingly. There is no magic formula other than give them a great climate that you can set your watch to. Use outstanding water and train the fuck out of em.
signal-2020-02-10-163657.jpg

Yeah, what he said about the water.......:yeahthat:

And yes, that is sort of small for 50 days. I'm not sure what kind of light that is, I like COBs and they make thick buds if the genetics are there. Not sure what you're using for medium and nutrition either, but everything adds up as a whole. Lots of high performance choices these days, but there is something to say about nice dark amended soil, especially when you're new to the sport.

The whole secret is to nail the environment. That is 80%. Use GREAT water. Use good trusted brands for everything. Eliminate the variables and find the weak links and update them accordingly. There is no magic formula other than give them a great climate that you can set your watch to. Use outstanding water and train the fuck out of em.
View attachment 1435883
Cheers for the reply, and yeah it didn't have a very big budget when I started her up so I wasn't expecting any massive yields from it. I use unchlorinated ph'd water and yes the light is pretty shite some 1000W led but I highly doubt it's pushing 1000 watts out the wall. I will be investing in better equipment for my next grow, what should be the main few things I should buy to make my plants bigger n better?

Gotta do some LST bro. Next time. It's like night and day difference. It also spreads the plant out, and keeps the larf to a minimum.

Any plant only has so much total energy. We'll call that X. Make X for further by forcing growth in the desired direction while removing energy stealing suckers. Try to keep everything as level as possible the entire time across the canopy.
Thanks for reply, I lst'd my last grow and tried with this one but it ended up stretching up so far so I didn't bother. I will be growing the same strain next time and will make sure to train it properly because I rekn if I do that then the lower parts not getting enough light won't matter

Cheers for the reply, and yeah it didn't have a very big budget when I started her up so I wasn't expecting any massive yields from it. I use unchlorinated ph'd water and yes the light is pretty shite some 1000W led but I highly doubt it's pushing 1000 watts out the wall. I will be investing in better equipment for my next grow, what should be the main few things I should buy to make my plants bigger n better?
you don't have to go crazy prices with the light mars hydro do some superb budget ones to get you on the ladder

Reactions: JP1
Back