Extraction How to make Rosin from hash.

It's fun to play with flavours and the cannabinoid spectrum so I sometimes mix Rosin, this is a mix of Toofless Alien and AutoBrooklyn Sunrise pressed from dry flowers.

478e59eb5fa4f18037f26665c9f133b1.jpg

Thank you for this great and easy to follow guide on how to make Rosin! This is going to be a new avenue for me to explore!

That infused coconut oil guide you referred was a great help already but as I sometimes see my baby in pain giving quite a workout for her lungs with her vape I was just wishing a good way to do consentrates without some crazy butane stuff. This seems to do it pretty good and I am really looking forward to try it out. Thanks!!

Do you know what all is included in this extraction? Whole range of cannabinoids and terpenes too right?

Thank you for this great and easy to follow guide on how to make Rosin! This is going to be a new avenue for me to explore!

That infused coconut oil guide you referred was a great help already but as I sometimes see my baby in pain giving quite a workout for her lungs with her vape I was just wishing a good way to do consentrates without some crazy butane stuff. This seems to do it pretty good and I am really looking forward to try it out. Thanks!!

Do you know what all is included in this extraction? Whole range of cannabinoids and terpenes too right?

Mate you've not tasted cannabis until you have dabbed flower rosin,incredible intensity and that goes for the hit too. Hash rosin is tasty too but the flower Rosin is the one. The biggest factor with getting good results is the right kind of buds,you can have some really strong weed but if it hasn't got a good trichome coverage it won't squirt.

Mate you've not tasted cannabis until you have dabbed flower rosin,incredible intensity and that goes for the hit too. Hash rosin is tasty too but the flower Rosin is the one. The biggest factor with getting good results is the right kind of buds,you can have some really strong weed but if it hasn't got a good trichome coverage it won't squirt.

And that right there is an indicator that there is plenty of good stuff that is still left within the pressed buds. So leftovers are good for coconut oil, at least for the initial run and then run it again with fresh buds for that extra potency!

And that right there is an indicator that there is plenty of good stuff that is still left within the pressed buds. So leftovers are good for coconut oil, at least for the initial run and then run it again with fresh buds for that extra potency!

I used to try and press every last bit out of the buds but now I just do one press and save the rest for my coconut oil.

Is the parchment used in this "parchment paper" like stuff you use in ovens (and I dont mean waxpaper)? Or do I have to get some special kind from crafting stores?

Is the parchment used in this "parchment paper" like stuff you use in ovens (and I dont mean waxpaper)? Or do I have to get some special kind from crafting stores?

Yeah bro but make sure it's good quality if you can get Raw use that.

Back