How many more weeks

Thanks for input. First grow and reading flush everywhere. Thank you for the input. Appreciated. Awsome.
Nice plant! You have at least three weeks left, the pistils are still white and upright. They need to change to orange and curl up, then look at your trichomes for them to turn opaque with some amber.

Don't worry about flushing, I bought into it when I first started growing, but after a bunch of searching I found absolutely no science to back it up. Since that time I have stopped flushing and seriously found absolutely no change in flavor or in the high. Don't waste your time.

Nice plant! You have at least three weeks left, the pistils are still white and upright. They need to change to orange and curl up, then look at your trichomes for them to turn opaque with some amber.

Don't worry about flushing, I bought into it when I first started growing, but after a bunch of searching I found absolutely no science to back it up. Since that time I have stopped flushing and seriously found absolutely no change in flavor or in the high. Don't waste your time.
Thank you very much! Awesome

:yeahthat: its bro science

Back