Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

Now I use the 2oz or .25lb for long term and the small stuff goes in an appropriate sized one (in my case it was the .25 for 2 and .5 for the third) for daily use.

I use the .5 or .25 for day to day, and bigger bags for long term. I used 1oz for day to day to start cause that was the bulk of my first order but I think using the smaller bags on the daily and refilling from the big bags is more effective.
Yeah I think I'm going to start doing it your way :d5:

I use the .5 or .25 for day to day, and bigger bags for long term. I used 1oz for day to day to start cause that was the bulk of my first order but I think using the smaller bags on the daily and refilling from the big bags is more effective.

Now that sounds like a sensible plan that would suit.. thanks m8 :d5: I'm gonna order more so ill get some smaller ones in there as well.. I'll try and get a couple ounces into my oz ones and cure for a bit.. that would be a new world for me haha

Last edited:
Not that sounds like a sensible plan that would suit.. thanks m8 :d5: I'm gonna order more so ill get some smaller ones in there as well.. I'll try and get a couple ounces into my oz ones and cure for a bit.. that would be a new world for me haha
Man I need to have a meeting of the minds with you and Bear, about to convert my guest half bath into my own grow bog (like, my new light for the tent will be here tomorrow so I need to get on it asap lmfao) so that I can flower my Bruce Banner down there and I've not a clue what I'm doing :rofl:

Man I need to have a meeting of the minds with you and Bear, about to convert my guest half bath into my own grow bog (like, my new light for the tent will be here tomorrow so I need to get on it asap lmfao) so that I can flower my Bruce Banner down there and I've not a clue what I'm doing :rofl:

She's a big girl m8.. are you sticking her in the grobog on 12/12 to see if she flowers?

She's a big girl m8.. are you sticking her in the grobog on 12/12 to see if she flowers?
Indeed! She's only 6" from the lights as it is and per conventional wisdom she should stretch 2-3x her current height, which means I'm gonna have to figure out a way to tie her down. Bathroom is 43"x72"ish I think (I measured but my memory is shit) but thats at the widest points, cabinet and toilet itself take a good bit of floor space. But with as tall as she is I think she will be fine bending branches over both. Pot is 16" across so no worries on floor space for the pot itself.

Think I'm gonna try and fashion myself a free standing scrog out of pvc pipe and netting as I think it'll be more effective than trying to tie her branches down individually.

Think I'm gonna try and fashion myself a free standing scrog out of pvc pipe and netting as I think it'll be more effective than trying to tie her branches down individually.

Is she in a plastic or fabric pot?

Was thinking some sort of bamboo canes fixed across your pot set up and tie branches down to that but would need a plastic pot really.. I hear ya on the scrog but the size of her it might be a struggle to get her through the net at this stage no? Not something I've done so just assuming.

Back