Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

Tent is 80cm square and the pots are 3L my friend. 16 of the little minxs in there.
So we’re running the same size tent and pots. I have been kicking around going up to four 5 or 7 gallon pots in this tent but, I don’t think I could keep up with that amount of water. With my current setup I use exactly 1 gallon of water every other day. To easy. With those bigger pots it would probably be a gallon plus each pot every water. Plus, these small pots have been way easier than I expected and I’m probably gonna get a bigger yield than I expected. This is my first run without topping and didn’t know what to expect.

So we’re running the same size tent and pots. I have been kicking around going up to four 5 or 7 gallon pots in this tent but, I don’t think I could keep up with that amount of water. With my current setup I use exactly 1 gallon of water every other day. To easy. With those bigger pots it would probably be a gallon plus each pot every water. Plus, these small pots have been way easier than I expected and I’m probably gonna get a bigger yield than I expected. This is my first run without topping and didn’t know what to expect.

I've tried this style because I could only fit 1 bigger potted plant in this tent realistically m8.. and the biggest pot Ive used in it is prob a 12L.. Maybe 16L so 3 or 4 gallon.. and even then I end up with a massive tree in the context of a small tent.. also the tent is only 1.6m high so i have limited height as well when pot height and lights are taken into account.. I've had quite a few plants outgrow my height restriction.

I just lift each pot each day and see what needs watered.. mine are getting 1L of water each every 2 days id guess.. SoG style will definitely yield me way more than I could expect of even 2 bigger pots.. and they'd be squashed in really. A 12/16L pot would yield me 2 to 3 ounces to give u an idea of how much more of a yield I expect from this grow. SoG is the future for me. Stay tuned for the run in and keep on SoGgin :d5:

I've tried this style because I could only fit 1 bigger potted plant in this tent realistically m8.. and the biggest pot Ive used in it is prob a 12L.. Maybe 16L so 3 or 4 gallon.. and even then I end up with a massive tree in the context of a small tent.. also the tent is only 1.6m high so i have limited height as well when pot height and lights are taken into account.. I've had quite a few plants outgrow my height restriction.

I just lift each pot each day and see what needs watered.. mine are getting 1L of water each every 2 days id guess.. SoG style will definitely yield me way more than I could expect of even 2 bigger pots.. and they'd be squashed in really. A 12/16L pot would yield me 2 to 3 ounces to give u an idea of how much more of a yield I expect from this grow. SoG is the future for me. Stay tuned for the run in and keep on SoGgin :d5:
I water exactly 1 liter every 36-48 hours, depending on when I get around to it. I’m guessing I will yield 1+ ounce per plant so 12+. I don’t think I’m a good enough grower to get that from 4 plants lol.

What I have going now is my last indoor stuff til it cools back off this fall. Lots of time to plan and think. If I were starting a new grow in this tent tomorrow I’d probably run the same pot and add 4 more lol.

This grow has been very easy. Drop beans, water, a couple defols. No topping or training. I’d do it again. I think about having to water those bigger pots and I don’t think I could keep enough dechlorinated water on hand.

Bloody heck the volumes of water you Guys use!!! Hope's giving a litre each every two days = 8L per day? I was throwing 20L a day into 2 pots!!! (albeit under different circumstances)
My initial concern about doing a scrog was about having to mix up so much nute and water 16 plants, but you are actually using way less mix to water more plants!!!

Bloody heck the volumes of water you Guys use!!! Hope's giving a litre each every two days = 8L per day? I was throwing 20L a day into 2 pots!!! (albeit under different circumstances)
My initial concern about doing a scrog was about having to mix up so much nute and water 16 plants, but you are actually using way less mix to water more plants!!!

Yea m8 have to say the watering has been a lot easier/less stressful than I envisaged.. the pots are only wee 3L's of course so 1L waters them through to a small amount of run off and thats them for around 48 hours. Tehy dry out a bit slower becauese theyre the ordinary plastic pots.. it would be every 24 hours in any sort of root pruning pot. Easy peas. Your 25L airpots of coco with a classic Teetee redwood in each will need much more of course lol I think growing in one of these pots would be like growing in a thimble for you hahaha.. hope your well m8 :thumbsup:

SKush SoG day 42/6 weeks
received_679429983482550.jpeg
received_352373393569649.jpeg
received_692062642210399.jpeg
received_649930289615236.jpeg
received_681480089762044.jpeg
received_450456020195106.jpeg

Ohhhhh.. SKoosh.. SKoosh.. SKoosh :superhero:

Last edited:
I water exactly 1 liter every 36-48 hours, depending on when I get around to it. I’m guessing I will yield 1+ ounce per plant so 12+. I don’t think I’m a good enough grower to get that from 4 plants lol.

What I have going now is my last indoor stuff til it cools back off this fall. Lots of time to plan and think. If I were starting a new grow in this tent tomorrow I’d probably run the same pot and add 4 more lol.

Cram them in my man.. if u can see the floor.. there's room for more :smoking:

Back