Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

I only use bloom nutes too, and don't start till around day 20 - 25 and normally pot up with mychorizal fungi too but forgot this time, I think it deffs makes a difference

If u think yours look a bit yellow/wilty maybe start your nutes a bit earlier bro :thumbsup:

I give them plain water first 7 days m8 then onto they bloom at 1ml per L. Give your tea a go on one just like u said.. I'm sure it'll work out fine m8
Wat soil u in? LM or plagron,? What npks the Sensi
Sorry for the questions mate, loving the green urs always are and interesting that u use the bloom so early on, cos I only use it at 1ml pL to begin with after day 20s

Wat soil u in? LM or plagron,? What npks the Sensi
Sorry for the questions mate, loving the green urs always are and interesting that u use the bloom so early on, cos I only use it at 1ml pL to begin with after day 20s

No problem m8.. Ask away.. I'm in Crè light mix this grow. Local stuff.

The only light mix I could get as I've never had any luck with biobizz LM.. but I usually use Plagron LM.. just couldn't get any this run.. for less that 30 quid a bag delivered lol

NPK on the bloom..
20220301_213414.jpg
20220301_213349.jpg

To be honest it's not something I ever paid any attention to.. I've always used this stuff for the 'PH perfect formula' cuz I never wanted to start measuring ph.. and I haven't ever either in soil.

bro how will you feed them all I always wondered how I would have done a small pot sea of green

No problem m8.. Ask away.. I'm in Crè light mix this grow. Local stuff.

The only light mix I could get as I've never had any luck with biobizz LM.. but I usually use Plagron LM.. just couldn't get any this run.. for less that 30 quid a bag delivered lol

NPK on the bloom..
View attachment 1426331View attachment 1426332

To be honest it's not something I ever paid any attention to.. I've always used this stuff for the 'PH perfect formula' cuz I never wanted to start measuring ph.. and I haven't ever either in soil.
Thanks mate, the biobizz blooms 2.7.4
Stuff was supposed to arrive today but surprise/surprise. It never came lol
If it not here tomorrow I might get a refund and try that stuff,

Hand watering m8.. just a matter of giving each a quick lift daily to see if they're dry.. I was quite enjoying it tbh until I had to do it on crutches!!
why have you had a fall or hurt your leg id imagine doing it one-legged would be hard

Yes m8 fell pissed on sunday night broke my right fibula bruised my left ribs and arm. It's a fun disaster tbh but it's done now so I'll have to get on with it.
Ahhhh the fun of alcohol!! Get better soon mate. Or morphine :eyebrows:

Back