Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

Just over 2 ounces of Lecter of the 2 x 2L bottle plants.. now posted in the right thread lol
20220214_093106.jpg

@Sawney_bean 24g off the smaller lecter and 34g off the taller one.

Last edited:
Just over 2 ounces of Lecter of the 2 x 2L bottle plants.. now posted in the right thread lol
View attachment 1419769

@Sawney_bean 24g off the smaller lecter and 34g off the taller one.
that's a winner for me mate . :eyebrows: if you do a sea of green then it makes sense . You're plants are the same age as mine, and I'm just cutting at the weekend. My point is , if you have smaller pots with Autoflowers (well my seeds)you can get more than anychunt in a faster time if you plan a garden properly( think like a farmer) can't go wrong. Lol

that's a winner for me mate . :eyebrows: if you do a sea of green then it makes sense . You're plants are the same age as mine, and I'm just cutting at the weekend. My point is , if you have smaller pots with Autoflowers (well my seeds)you can get more than anychunt in a faster time if you plan a garden properly( think like a farmer) can't go wrong. Lol
I think I'd only attempt a proper sog if I had a load off small fabric pots, I'm useless at using the plastics lol
Couldn't believe how fast the lecter grew the last time, one got harvested at day 55 and the others were all down by day 60ish, got about 5.5 ounces of tasty bud. Cracker mate.
@hope2grow can't wait to see your sog in a few weeks, if you get 16 o from it them your a funking legend mate, cos thats some haul from a 80 square space,

I think I'd only attempt a proper sog if I had a load off small fabric pots, I'm useless at using the plastics lol
Couldn't believe how fast the lecter grew the last time, one got harvested at day 55 and the others were all down by day 60ish, got about 5.5 ounces of tasty bud. Cracker mate.
@hope2grow can't wait to see your sog in a few weeks, if you get 16 o from it them your a funking legend mate, cos thats some haul from a 80 square space,

If I get 16O I think ill retire on a high note bro lol.. it's a big ask but ya gotta aim high :d5: :eyebrows:

Back