Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

Not been getting what I need from Autos atm.. Had a few good flavours but sketchy yields and all go too long to be worth it compared to the photos I used to run :d5:
Can relate on all fronts.. sawneys lecters are among the best plants Ive grown.. did u have some of them to try? I can only remember 1 plant that had better looking proper hard buds like them and it was a gorilla cookies from fastbuds.. that's 1 plant.. In nearly 10 years. I mean buds you wouldn't mind paying money for on bag appeal alone.. U know the type lol.. and the lecters are more in line with the legendry 60/70 day strain. Yield is a killer when your a big smoker.. coco dialled in is a much better option than soil for that really.. if u have some lecter give them a go before u give up on autos m8.

So fine people.. the SoG in the bog begins..

We have 40 Special Kush by @Sawney_bean .. put in paper towels 48 hours ago.. I count 36 open so far.. not bad :eyebrows: :d5:
View attachment 1417230

The best 24 will go into cubes for a few days.. and from those the best 18 will be the SoG plants in 3L pots of Cre light mix. Haven't been this excited about a grow in.. ever.
Yeah man, loving this :woohoo1:

The 24..
20220208_075700.jpg

The rest..
20220208_075734.jpg

39/40 germ rate.. and number 40 may well still open. Solid genetics :smoking: :pighug:

Can relate on all fronts.. sawneys lecters are among the best plants Ive grown.. did u have some of them to try? I can only remember 1 plant that had better looking proper hard buds like them and it was a gorilla cookies from fastbuds.. that's 1 plant.. In nearly 10 years. I mean buds you wouldn't mind paying money for on bag appeal alone.. U know the type lol.. and the lecters are more in line with the legendry 60/70 day strain. Yield is a killer when your a big smoker.. coco dialled in is a much better option than soil for that really.. if u have some lecter give them a go before u give up on autos m8.
The lecters are some strain,
24h light and they can be done in 55 - 60 days
Best strain I've grown so far out of everything.

Back