Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

Yea its been a pretty good run m8.. id love to go back through through and count how many ants I've grown in that time lol.. I will come back to the thread.. just a short break.

Great win for the reds.. game I was worried most about of the last few.. always the way!! Played well.. a positive sign eventually.. Hammers still in dream land m8.. you never know.. it may last :worship: :vibes:

Ahhhhh.. Sunday.. update day as it has become.. 3bog x DG day 68..
20210221_091612.jpg
20210221_091619.jpg
20210221_091634.jpg
20210221_091708.jpg
20210221_091655.jpg

As soon as she came out the tent stems starting folding over all roads.. shes been staked and wired together inside to try and keep her straight.. she'll be coming down shortly anyway at this rate.

Attachments

• 20210221_091619.jpg
    20210221_091619.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 18
All look in great shape! First one looks like it'll come down soon if you don't chop! How are the trics on it?

That shorty fingers (#3) looks like she wanted to be a short little bush but you wouldn't let her :biggrin:

Keep it going bud! :headbang::vibe:

All look in great shape! First one looks like it'll come down soon if you don't chop! How are the trics on it?

That shorty fingers (#3) looks like she wanted to be a short little bush but you wouldn't let her :biggrin:

Keep it going bud! :headbang::vibe:

Thanks m8.. cant get a good look at the trichs as I need some new battery's for my wee magnifier.. as I found out today lol ill pick some new ones up today.. want to get a look at her to be sure but she looks close to done to the naked eye.. so sticky and greasy and smelly.. shes exciting me hahaha

So as I was watering there I realised that I have an army of bugs living in my soil.. wee tiny white boyos.. can be seen best when I 'flood' the water up when pouring.. the wee wriggly fuckers are all in there swimming then when the water sinks they all wriggle back into the soil.. wat the fuck :jawdrop:

A bit of googling suggests they're soil mites and are harmless..if not beneficial.. theres no damage to the plants that I can see and at this stage of the game.. week 10.. im not gonna get too worried.. but Im not sure I want these wee chappies living in my soil every grow!!

Where did these come from? Are they harmless or not? Could this be anthing to do with using the biosys microbial tea? Are they in the soil when I buy it??

Any comments tips recommendations greatly appreciated folks :d5:

I don't know about the bugs, but jeez those plants! How do you dare move them around. I'd be terrified of breaking them while prepping for the photoshoot. Great work by the way.

Back