Few quick snaps post watering..
20210210_083618.jpg
20210210_083636.jpg
20210210_083648.jpg
20210210_083713.jpg
20210210_083731.jpg
20210210_083737.jpg

Good times.. Happy hump day AFN fam.

It's a jungle in there dude, I can see why your reluctant to change nutes... I mean, they clearly work for you lol. It's epic In there mate, that's gonna be a banging harvest... How long do you predict they have left? :d5:

It's a jungle in there dude, I can see why your reluctant to change nutes... I mean, they clearly work for you lol. It's epic In there mate, that's gonna be a banging harvest... How long do you predict they have left? :d5:

:crying: :crying: Thanks brother.. thats exactly what I mean about the AN and changing. I know what ANs base nutes can do. I think around 3/4 weeks til chop.. the 3b x dg and big sticky fingers look like they'll be first down.. TD last.

Last edited:
:crying: :crying: Thanks brother.. thats exactly what I mean about the AN and changing. I Know ANs base nutes can do. I think around 3/4 weeks til chop.. the 3b x dg and big sticky fingers look like they'll be first down.. TD last.
Its one of those if it ain't broke don't fix it jobs, I've nothing against feeding the plant as opposed to feeding the soil, it just seems to work better for me and I quite enjoy the process tbh... I got bigger yields with regular nutes, but better taste and smell from organic.
:vibes:

Its one of those if it ain't broke don't fix it jobs, I've nothing against feeding the plant as opposed to feeding the soil, it just seems to work better for me and I quite enjoy the process tbh... I got bigger yields with regular nutes, but better taste and smell from organic.
:vibes:

Yea that's what's interesting me about the organics m8.. I mean I get decent taste and smell 90% of the time.. sometimes really good.. and I wouldn't imagine I'd get the same yield organic.. so Im thinking I may give it a try in a couple months with 1 plant in a round of 4 and the other 3 my usual feed.. and see how I go from there.. that way 1 balls up won't cost me a harvest should it go wrong.

Yea that's what's interesting me about the organics m8.. I mean I get decent taste and smell 90% of the time.. sometimes really good.. and I wouldn't imagine I'd get the same yield organic.. so Im thinking I may give it a try in a couple months with 1 plant in a round of 4 and the other 3 my usual feed.. and see how I go from there.. that way 1 balls up won't cost me a harvest should it go wrong.
I was going to suggest that.. When you do, let me know, I'll pop one of the same strain and grow it using your nutes and shedule n see what occurs.. Run a joint diary :d5:

Yo those ladies are looking mighty purdy!.. Still some way to go too... they're gonna be heaving!. Supports at the ready?.. Awesome job!.. keep it up dude...

Cheers m8.. yes.. canes at the ready if required.. theyre over 8 weeks now bar the TD 5 days behind the other 3.. we'll see how they look around week 11/12.. hopefully I'll need those canes :karmacloud: :d5:

Back