Hit The Brix

Yea man they spray some stuff on weeds out in texas worse then roundup..i just met my neighbor and he is head of the water treatment plant here and he said the worst thing killing us and everything it EEC BIRTH CONTROL PILLS IN THE WATER.He said they cant remove it and its in the fish and birds and us causing birds to have 2 eggs in the nest instead of 5 or 6 and 600 fish eggs instead of thousands and they havent found a way to stop it.He told me every step they take and its involved and they still cant remove so i asked about the rain and he said its all acid rain..i member back in the 80 you heard about it and was afraid to go out in the rain thinking it would melt your face off but now you never hear that term EVER.

GMOs are a huge problem here in Hawaii. Lots of land is leased to Monsanto and DuPont for agricultural experimentation. It's pretty gnarly, the run-off goes right in the ocean, as well as toxifies land within the same watershed. Terrrible stuff going on.

On a much better note, I came across someone on another forum doing some incredible high brix growing. He had a bunch of soils sent to a Ag testing company that makes organic soil brodcasts designed for creating high brix produce through balanced mineral levels and a healthy soil-microbe-plant relationship. It relies on foliar feeding and a few organic drenches. A google search for Doc Bud's High Brix will lead to more on how this all has led up to a kit he now offers. All that's needed is a bag of ProMix HP with mycos. I purchased a kit and started a Nirvana Northern Lights Auto in it at the beginning of the month. I am about to create a journal of my progress and opinions of the kit, as well as any high brix ramblings and banter!

sounds like a similar progam to mine.... should ROCK!!!! :clap:

I think doobie wants an overview of your nute regime jm..:smokebuds:

UMMM YEAAAA lol spill IT i want to know all the secrets:stylez rasta smoke: of the WU-TANG LOL :smokebuds:Sharing is caring:piggy Hug:LOL

doobie some things are better left unknown nammys Horney:WTF:

lol@ sniper...

doobie... that info is all here... study biology and proper plant nutrition... it didnt come easy for me... and it wont for you... you need to understand the ENTIRE system as a whole... or you will be suppressing one part while enhancing anopther... which has an overall negative effect.

thanks on the assist Duggy.. :smokeit:

+1 on Doc Bud's kit, have some soil that will be ready to plant within 3 weeks. I'll post up a thread in the organics forum as I start to see results, same combo Tavosvo's talking about! No refractometer, but if I get to the point where it looks like what I'm doing is working, I can grab one off Amazon and take readings.

Back