Outdoor hillbilly outdoor grow

S

stonemaster

Picture 233.jpgI am starting log this in late july, but i planted on the first of april 2012. i planted many autos and a dozen different photos inPicture 238.jpg the same bed. the autos are near the rockwall and the photos are on the front. this is so i can tie down the front ones as far down the hill as i Picture 235.jpgneed so as not to shade the smaller autos.i planted a new group of autos every month and have already had two harvests this year.The pics are of today.Picture 231.jpg

The autos you see are pineapple express and hercules. The photos are chem dog, a few different kushes,strawberry blue,cronic and og ghost train haze.

I am growing mosty for seed. I will harvest the main buds then move in the og ghost train haze male to pollenate all the different breeds of photos. In the next generation i will start matching phenotypes into separte groups ,pollenating within each group to itsself. The next generation I will search for special mothers for futher breeding. I will chose for two traits, time to harvest and potency.This group (f3) i will breed regardless of original parents.At the same time i will be planting a new group of autos to breed with the og ghost train haze male photo.These are the best breeds from the first two groups. The budda sryup and pakistan ryders were my faverates. Also i will be using seeds from the first group that are a cross of sryup and white widow auto.This starts the process of making an auto from the ghost train.

:clap: Love the pics man.....never seen a guerilla grow under a cliff before. Keep em coming dude. :drool:

As you can see, the big band and pandora put on a burst of growth after the rain we got last week. It has not rained here for a month and I thought my water resivore wound't last. I only had enough to keep them alive but bareley! Also the photos in the same bed are back to doubling their size aver y week. The tallest you see is a chem dog that is flowering hard! She is a photo I planted outside in April.At this rate she will finish the first of Aug..I grew for about 12 years then quit for 20 while I raised my kids. Back then I had a strain that looked just like her and they always were done Aug. first.I have high hopes for her in my breeding program. I have a og ghost train haze I will put to her.I love the autos because this is the third harvest this year from that patch and I still have the photos to go.

Awesome dude! Wish I could do a guerilla grow like that. They look great.

Picture 255.jpgThe photos are starting to bud right on time, except for the chem dog which is well into flowering.

Love the location :cool:
Plants look good too :thumbs:

Stunted Jump
:smokebuds:

Picture 273.jpgAug. 4 and I am starting 20 more autos while in the background you can see an auto nearing completion and the photos just begining to flower.

Back