Live Stoners Hi all...

i33i

i smoke and i know things
Reaction score
nice place u have here, I´ve been watching for few days and decided to join. In past younger me was doing reg. photo. outdoors, but older me dosen´t have so much time so I turned to indoor growing, I have few grows behinde me, low budget DIY stuff, but hey, it works just fine. Last 2 grows i did some autos and i kinda fell in love with simplicity of growing em. Journal commnig soon.

hi and welcome :pass:
all you need is a small cupboard to get started in the growing game.stick a new seed in every month or so,no messing with light timers.
sit back put your feet up have a good look around,pop into live stoners if ya get lost.
so what ya smoking/growing ?
good luck n keep er lit.
:pighug:

download (19).jpg Welcome to AFN! If you need any help toss an @ in front of anyone's name @i33i Stop by live stoners to shoot the breeze....

@archie gemmill planted 3x auto lemon and 1x auto blue, from seedsman seed bank, thinking of keeping only two best in 11L pots
my diy grow "box" testing temperature and humiditybox 2.jpg more pics and info soon...

btw not a native english speaker so i wont "speak" toomuch i like pictures to speak instead

a picture is worth 1000 words.nice pic and nice lil set up.
your english is fine,we have lots of international growers here on AFN
:pighug:

Welcome aboard! Glad you are finding the site and the forums helpful! If you have any questions feel free to ask! Im lookimg forward to your grow journal! Be sure to tag me in it once you start it! I'd love to tag a long!

Hey great to meet you bud!! Good luck on all of your grows...we love DIY projectes here!

Back