Live Stoners Hey hey! 1st time grower with a question

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
A bowl of Chernobyl, with Blueberry shatter on top
How are you guys doing? Thats not the question actually haha. I was wondering what site you guys would recommend buying from for stable, quality genetics? I currently have 5 White widow's from crop king seeds growing. To be honest, they are tiny. It seems to be a common problem with their genetics.

Hello and welcome to AFN! :welcome: Your best bet it to choose a breeder here on AFN. You'll get good support in helping you grow some decent meds. I'm a meph head, Mephisto, sold on their genetics. Check them out and others, Fastbuds, sweet seeds, dinafem.....it really depends on what your looking for.

Hello and welcome to AFN! :welcome: Your best bet it to choose a breeder here on AFN. You'll get good support in helping you grow some decent meds. I'm a meph head, Mephisto, sold on their genetics. Check them out and others, Fastbuds, sweet seeds, dinafem.....it really depends on what your looking for.
I can't think of anything to add.

Hey and welcome.
@iampepe has the right of it. Can't go wrong with any of these.
Peace and happy growing.

And Sweet Seeds and Buddha ......etc. A lot depends on where in the world you are. Some seedbanks/breeders are a bit sniffy about where they will post. So check that first....

And welcome to the No1 Auto site in the known Multiverse. Have fun my friend, keep posting...........eP.

Great advice iampepe. I was wondering myself where to look for proper breeders.

Pete :greenthumb:

How are you guys doing? Thats not the question actually haha. I was wondering what site you guys would recommend buying from for stable, quality genetics? I currently have 5 White widow's from crop king seeds growing. To be honest, they are tiny. It seems to be a common problem with their genetics.
Flash us a pic bro

hey buddy dont know if it will influence your decision but i asked one of the guys at mephisto what their biggest strains were and he told me this. never seen a bad word about amy of their strains : ) o
image.png

welcome:d5:, CKS has fine genetics. I grew out 10 early miss (wwxbb) in 7 gallon cloth pots of peat and perlite hauling 7-8 zips each. :shooty:

Back