Hermie?

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Odds and sods
Seedstockers Amnesia auto, this is hermie, right? Little balls only present on lower nodes, all girl up top... Maybe a month in...
Risk leaving it and pulling em off as I see em, or just scrap the lot and pop another bean?
In tent with 3 other autos currently (2 same size and one only a couple weeks old)

Cheers all.....

Attachments

• IMG_20230112_140816_091.jpg
    IMG_20230112_140816_091.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 42
  • IMG_20230112_140939_977.jpg
    IMG_20230112_140939_977.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 41
Should add this was slow to get going, and never seemed quite as happy as its tent mates, always looked overwatered even though definitely wasn't...

Definitely got some male flowers going. You can pluck them off and watch it see if anymore come about if you dont wanna cut it. Look like it grew out of it to me.

:yeahthat: Get rid of those balls asap and when you pluck them off uses something moist so pollen can’t travel… I just wet my fingers and pinch them off :thumbsup:

Definitely got some male flowers going. You can pluck them off and watch it see if anymore come about if you dont wanna cut it. Look like it grew out of it to me.
:yeahthat: Get rid of those balls asap and when you pluck them off uses something moist so pollen can’t travel… I just wet my fingers and pinch them off :thumbsup:

So you guys reckon let it run? Just pluck em off quick as I see em? I've never had a Hermie before, few nannas late in flower, but nothing like this...

So you guys reckon let it run? Just pluck em off quick as I see em? I've never had a Hermie before, few nannas late in flower, but nothing like this...
I would. Get the ones that are there now. Watch it. And yes pluck as you see but Im guessing it wont pop many more if at all. from my little bit of experience its seems like they grow out of it. For the few I had thats what happened. Also could have been caused by stress and its not stressed enough anymore to cause more Could be too.

I would. Get the ones that are there now. Watch it. And yes pluck as you see but Im guessing it wont pop many more if at all. from my little bit of experience its seems like they grow out of it. For the few I had thats what happened. Also could have been caused by stress and its not stressed enough anymore to cause more Could be too.
:yeahthat: Yup I’d pluck and let them go if they keep popping more then you might wanna think about ditching.. I’ve had them do that in the lower nodes especially if I stressed them by topping or training too hard

Back