New Grower help ? yellow leaves in mid flower and plants dieing

Reaction score
Hi all this is my first time here and on second auto grow.
Im growing vertigo autos there about six weeks old now.
Im using bio bizz light mix and fed just water for the first two weeks. i used rootbastic during the third week.. im using plant magic soil grow and bloom. i used 1 mil per litre of grow for two weeks then started them on 1 mil per ltr of bloom then went up to two mils per ltr and kept it at that which is just under half strength accordig to their feeding chart. and im using 0.5 mil per ltr of bloombastic after the second week into flowering.
But my plants are going yellow every single leaf is yellow now. the yellowing has started from the outside of the leaf working its way to the middle,also got brown spots on the leaves.
600w dual spectrum
cool tube
1.2 sq mtr tent
temps at its paek is around 26.8 before lights go of
i havent ph my water. just leave the water out for 24 hours and use it grown hundreds of plants like that with that water and never a problem but not with auto.
Ive uploaded some pics i hope ive explained everything and thankyou in advance for your input.
I uploaded a pic of my bluberrys auto the ones in the massive buckets i planted 6 and got on average 42 grams dry bud per plant got just under ten ounces from a pack of six picture is just so you can see. thanks guys

Attachments

• mobile 121.jpg
    mobile 121.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 195
  • mobile 122.jpg
    mobile 122.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 284
  • mobile 123.jpg
    mobile 123.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 194
  • mobile 124.jpg
    mobile 124.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 215
  • phone 061.jpg
    phone 061.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 151
http://www.growweedeasy.com/marijuana-symptom Looks like the start of calcium defiencency and maybe phosphuous.Try adding some cal-mag and a high phos and potassium fert.Your PH is probably out of line.You have to get ph in line or your going to keep on having problems.

you might want to use some more Nitrogen in your next batch, your light on N thats why those fans are prematurely yellowing...
Im using bio bizz light mix and fed just water for the first two weeks. i used rootbastic during the third week.. im using plant magic soil grow and bloom. i used 1 mil per litre of grow for two weeks then started them on 1 mil per ltr of bloom then went up to two mils per ltr and kept it at that which is just under half strength accordig to their feeding chart. and im using 0.5 mil per ltr of bloombastic after the second week into flowering.
But my plants are going yellow every single leaf is yellow now. the yellowing has started from the outside of the leaf working its way to the middle,also got brown spots on the leaves.

organic man go full power by week 3 or 4 as per directions... your 1/2 power is what landed you in da yellow zone...

Back