You say standard commercial soil? Are there any nutrients in the soil straight out of the bag, like Fox Farms might have? If not I'm suprised you haven't had problems sooner if not, like @TheMongol said, looks like it may be a Nitrogen def. They need a NPK mix. Just my 2 cents

Howdy @420Forever

Thanks @Uro I've not removed any leaves in fear of killing her Haha. So I can take some bottom leaves off? I wasted able to get to them last night. This is 1 thing I hate, there 100% secure and not at risk from being discovered from the popo which I'm so glad of but the comprise is not being to get to them every day now. Needs must I guess, happy Monday everyone :bighug:

You say standard commercial soil? Are there any nutrients in the soil straight out of the bag, like Fox Farms might have? If not I'm suprised you haven't had problems sooner if not, like @TheMongol said, looks like it may be a Nitrogen def. They need a NPK mix. Just my 2 cents
Cheers stedi, how ya doing bro?!:bighug:

Me personally would flush the pots and restart with a basic N-P-K nute and add later some PK, the LED's are way to close for 1000 watt you are grilling the plants, me would raise to 60 cm.

Its growmoor multipurpose, it doesn't give u a nutrient list, but I didn't feed them for the first 2 weeks after planting.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190708-154612_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20190708-154612_Samsung Internet.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 36
Me personally would flush the pots and restart with a basic N-P-K nute and add later some PK, the LED's are way to close for 1000 watt you are grilling the plants, me would raise to 60 cm.

I haven't got the led panel yet, it's still in the post it should arrive tomorrow, at the moment there under 3 cfls 2 135w and 1 75 or 80w
Since I swapped over o the 135w i noticed the temp in the rent is cooler will this have a drastic impact?

Also just wanted to say thanks as well, this is the best place I go too for information and everyone is so helpful

Back