Live Stoners Help me pick my reversal girl!!!

What girl would you like to see reversed for seed making.

• Tent Fires Pinky Tuscadaro

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

WildBill

TRYING TO GO "FULL TEETEE!"
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
On the upcoming canna run, I have a STS reversal test to do, I haven't picked the candidate yet!
So I'm gonna let AFN pick the girl!
Real simple! Just pick your favorite girl you've grown or one that you'd like to see reversed! Please state which.

Poll will run until I'm ready to drop beans.

Either of the mephs or sweet bourbon :pop:

No wonder you cannot decide neither can I snicker3.gif I know put the names in a hat and pick one :pighug:

You know who you should ask is @Waira he knows a lot more about genetics and breeding than I ever will.

Have Fun!

I think I see a 'trend'!:biggrin:

Not sure how to vote but I've grown 1 of the 3bogxsam and it wasn't anything special. The 3bogxfs was much better :shrug:

:shrug: Start them all and get back with me in 3 weeks with pics. :baked:
LMMFAO! :funny:
Well, I did have 19, I think, starting the last grow that I had to quit.
But this is just one of the tests I'm doing this upcoming run.
This test will be in my 2x4.. It will also house my nute test. The nute test girls will also be strain test girls for Autoseeds.com. Space will be a premium with the seed test girls will be in 5 or 7 gal fabric pots and the reversals will be in just 3gal RainScience.

if you have multiple seeds of each strain I would reverse them all and pick the best from the bunch.
Or , if you have other strains you know you really like and want to keep, add them in the mix .
If I had the choice I would cross the 2 3BOG strains. The growth structure of both plants should create a nice balance between the two .
Just wondering , do you self the plant's? ( turn a branch male then pollinate the rest? )

Back