New Grower Help First Time Experience, little messed up!

Reaction score
Hi to everyone, hope you can guide me trough this issue.
I'm a newbie here and for the first time i planted 5 seeds in the same pot in my room, and they grew up unexpectedly. Now i just want to know if it's ok and watch out the picture below, whats'wrong with the plant? Guides, advices or questions are well accepted. Thank you folks!
Cattura 1.PNG
Cattura2.PNG
PICT0307.JPG

Need a lot more light, they are stretching, can build soil up around stem, if you keep all three together you will need a much bigger pot. Around 5 gallons plus.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

hey buddy not sure whats happened to your wee sprog there tbh but id let them grow another few days till theres a dominant and kill the smaller 2. youll get a lot more bud from 1 plant in there than you will from 3 : )

Hi to everyone, hope you can guide me trough this issue.
I'm a newbie here and for the first time i planted 5 seeds in the same pot in my room, and they grew up unexpectedly. Now i just want to know if it's ok and watch out the picture below, whats'wrong with the plant? Guides, advices or questions are well accepted. Thank you folks!View attachment 838148 View attachment 838149 View attachment 838150
Can you give some details, AF?
What size pot? 5 beans, that's probably (like the Scotsman pointed out) most likely too many.
What soil mix are you using, and what kind of lights (and how close?). What light cycle (how long are they on and off?)
Temps, RH, drainage, all these things are important. :thumbsup:
The more details you can give, the better. :peace:

Dude bro,

I have a feeling you are just using the room light & or window light?

If so you need them at least on the window sill, maybe best to transplant them into a rectangular planter or as has been said cull all but the best one.

Look into a dedicated light and a timer as I'm guessing they are photoperiod.

You have some reading to do lol but you are in the right place!

Your choice of name puzzles me bro, not ideal eh?

f6

Back