Lighting !!HELP ASAP!! light timer not working

As far as I'm concerned I've followed everything to the T, set the "on" time for each day of the week, then the "off" time, does that twice, I dunno man I'm starting to think I'll forever be manually turn lights off/on :frowny1:

I dont get it, what is twise? If you got on times for one week and of times for one week, you may just Need to 'activate the program'. My is operated by Setting on/off times and then i Need to choose the day Options- i choose monday - sunday and set it. then i have to activate it because there is the Option -on- (always on) and -off- (always off) ant then there is -program- (my Settings) and there is -random- (it Switches unexpected). may this helps you.

I dont get it, what is twise? If you got on times for one week and of times for one week, you may just Need to 'activate the program'. My is operated by Setting on/off times and then i Need to choose the day Options- i choose monday - sunday and set it. then i have to activate it because there is the Option -on- (always on) and -off- (always off) ant then there is -program- (my Settings) and there is -random- (it Switches unexpected). may this helps you.
I meant to say "done that twice" so I reset it a second time just to be sure.
On this one you set the on/off times for the day then set the days for the week, so I've picked 6am to 6pm 7 days a week, it says after I've programmed the times and days that it should be ready to operate, but it doesn't, it also has a switch, manual over ride (always on) or set timer (times I've programmed) thanks for trying to help anyway man, I might have another play with it after work, if all else fails I can always contact the company I guess

On this one you set the on/off times for the day then set the days for the week, so I've picked 6am to 6pm 7 days a week, it says after I've programmed the times and days that it should be ready to operate, but it doesn't, it also has a switch, manual over ride (always on) or set timer (times I've programmed) thanks for trying to help anyway man, I might have another play with it after work, if all else fails I can always contact the company I guess
They can be a pain sometimes.. Glad your getting the problem solved..

I have to trick around 2, im setting the programm- go on off then on - then the light is on. from there i activate the programm and it keeps running and does what it should afterwards. Its very likely that this is your problem.

Back