Hello everyone first grow a little help please

Reaction score
Hey nice to meet everyone!!!!!!! I cant seem to figure out what's wrong with my plants :(

i am growing 5 autoflowers mostly different strains.........

I used foxfarm ocean forest soil

nutes are fox farm trio nutes

light is mars hydro fc 3000

my ph i do between 6.3-6.5

light sched is 18 on 6 off

i try to keep temp at 27c...... and humidity is tuff didnt figure it out.... i try to keep at 50-60% but sometimes it does get hot here and no ac so it does get to 70-75 which i know is to high but not sure how to control it....... it does have a carbon filter in the set up and i do use two small fans off and on...

My feeding i try to do is this way i might be doing it wrong.. not sure if under fed or over fed or light burn? i use regular water then if dry next day i feed using nutes then skip a day than water next day feed then i skip..... The two to the left in the picture seem to be growing the slowest and have slowed down in growth :(... Hopefully its not to bad and i can save my babies.... Any help will be appreciated thanks :)

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 40
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 38
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    912.3 KB · Views: 39
  • image4.jpeg
    image4.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 36
  • image5.jpeg
    image5.jpeg
    964.6 KB · Views: 32
  • image6.jpeg
    image6.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 33
@jay4433 :welcome:Welcome to AFN:welcome:Some of that yellowing is just the plant coming to the end of its life cycle. It just uses what is stored in the leaf and it discards it.

Some can be from a too aggressive fertilizer schedule. Lower the PPM and change to , water, water, water, feed repeat.

Now is a good time to add some extra carbohydrates. I have recently been converted to AN Bud Candy for a one time application two weeks prior to harvest. Then a week before harvest I give a dose of molasses.

:goodluck:

Back