Live Stoners Hello AFN!

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

First time growing autos but long time grower of photos, and very happy to have run into AFN , it seems like a very good place to be around, with a well minded community of cannabis growers and enthusiast alike ...

Nature always keeps surprising me and I always wanted to push the limits of cannabis and my "growing" knowledge and abilities, so here I am...

I just topped my Northern lights auto from RQS at day 16 , currently on day 17 , the reason why I topped so soon is,...well, because I could...

I was a bit ahead (I think) on my grow, looking at my plant I realized I could top it early, so I went for fimming instead of topping , and at the 4 th nodes , and also removed 4 leaves, will see how it goes , I will be posting updates of my grow on the "Auto Topping Pushing the Autoflower limits" thread , see you all around AFN, have a good day everyone!

Hi everyone,

First time growing autos but long time grower of photos, and very happy to have run into AFN , it seems like a very good place to be around, with a well minded community of cannabis growers and enthusiast alike ...

Nature always keeps surprising me and I always wanted to push the limits of cannabis and my "growing" knowledge and abilities, so here I am...

I just topped my Northern lights auto from RQS at day 16 , currently on day 17 , the reason why I topped so soon is,...well, because I could...

I was a bit ahead (I think) on my grow, looking at my plant I realized I could top it early, so I went for fimming instead of topping , and at the 4 th nodes , and also removed 4 leaves, will see how it goes , I will be posting updates of my grow on the "Auto Topping Pushing the Autoflower limits" thread , see you all around AFN, have a good day everyone!
Hi @autoguy

Welcome to the forums.

If you ever need a hand with anything just give me a shout. I will be more than happy to help.

Make sure you take a good look around the site to get familiar with it . There is a wealth of knowledge here, you just need to know where to look.

Check out the sticky threads in the introduction section. They go over some of the rules and terms of the site. It's not a bad idea just to have a glance over them to become familiar.

Anyway I wish you all the best with your auto adventure.

Hi @autoguy

Welcome to the forums.

If you ever need a hand with anything just give me a shout. I will be more than happy to help.

Make sure you take a good look around the site to get familiar with it . There is a wealth of knowledge here, you just need to know where to look.

Check out the sticky threads in the introduction section. They go over some of the rules and terms of the site. It's not a bad idea just to have a glance over them to become familiar.

Anyway I wish you all the best with your auto adventure.
Thank you sir!
Will take the time...

Cheers @autoguy and good to have ya in our home.:bighug:First photogrower here also and since 2 years also auto:pass:glad you like it here and if you ever need help @staff and you get okies!:smoking:

Back