Indoor Heisenbeans Indoor AutoFlower Labratory

After almost a day soaking only 8 cracked open out of 40 and no visible tails. Seeds are trash. I emailed true north to see if short stuff will actually correct the issue. Seeds looked pale and under developed to begin with. I personally would never have packaged them but that's just me. I may have to start over with something else.

Looks like this project is on hold until I can find replacements. These were hands down the worse seeds I've ever tried to pop. Literally no stripes, immature trash seeds. I already knew when I put them in the glass they wouldn't germinate. This must be an auto issue because I remember a long time ago I got some auto seeds that were the same. Low germination rates. Short Stuff seeds needs to.learn how to properly grow, shuck and sort seeds before they even try to claim they are breeding. This is pathetic.

Looks like this project is on hold until I can find replacements. These were hands down the worse seeds I've ever tried to pop. Literally no stripes, immature trash seeds. I already knew when I put them in the glass they wouldn't germinate. This must be an auto issue because I remember a long time ago I got some auto seeds that were the same. Low germination rates. Short Stuff seeds needs to.learn how to properly grow, shuck and sort seeds before they even try to claim they are breeding. This is pathetic.

That sucks. I think you mentioned TNSB in an earlier post. I did biz with them once and never again :nono:. Better luck down the road :thumbsup:

That sucks. I think you mentioned TNSB in an earlier post. I did biz with them once and never again :nono:. Better luck down the road :thumbsup:
Yeah I ordered through them. They sent me a note saying they will not even answer emails concerning issues with the seeds. Definitely not a way to do business. I sent short stuff an email , will wait n see. I doubt they even answer it. I have over 5000 YouTube subscribers that's gonna watch a video tomorrow about both of these outfits with video of the non germinated seeds.

I pulled them from the shot glass and gave them all a Crack with the tweezers. It may work on a couple but they are just immature seeds. Prob had powdery mildew, bugs and whatever else they was battling to hurry up and get them packaged.

These are what seeds are supposed to look like when they are mailed to customers.

Screenshot_20220112-224700_Gallery.jpg

Plants should be hang dried for 2 weeks , shucked and than dried on paper plates for a minimum of 2 weeks @55 percent humidity @75 degrees. Pretty basic guidelines. Not sure wtf that outfit is sending people.

I haven’t heard of short stuff having stellar autoflower genetics so was surprised to see that was your choice of breeding stock. Start with proven genetics right?

I haven’t heard of short stuff having stellar autoflower genetics so was surprised to see that was your choice of breeding stock. Start with proven genetics right?
It's all the same, it's gonna have to be reworked I wanted to start with the basics. I don't need crosses or F1 hybrids. I want as basic as possible. If myphisto, Humboldt etc make f1 regs in short auto plants can you post a link?

It's all the same, it's gonna have to be reworked I wanted to start with the basics. I don't need crosses or F1 hybrids. I want as basic as possible. If myphisto, Humboldt etc make f1 regs in short auto plants can you post a link?

Not sure about the rules on links so here's a screenshot of some beans I got off dagga(FCP). Basically feral russian auto.
Screenshot_20220113-173603_Chrome.jpg

They are out of stock right now but khalifa genetics has the same seeds, from the same guy who gathered the ones on dagga.
Screenshot_20220113-174625_Chrome.jpg

I plan on making some crosses at some point for something that will survive my climate. Good luck!

I have someone I made contact with that's a small time breeder. His work is pretty impressive and he is sending me a couple hundred seeds. I should have plenty to work with. I made a video today of the clone only gorilla glue #4 straight from josey in case anyone has glue autos they want.to compare what they have. I have seen so many glue auto threads and have yet to see anything that resembles glue.

Back