Indoor Heisenbeans Indoor AutoFlower Labratory

Reaction score
I'm the breeder for Greenpoint Seeds , we have been making seeds now for quite some time and most of everything has been regular and feminized photo plants.
Well we are going in the direction of making autos and we are creating the line from scratch using all of our in house elite genetics clone only moms.
I'm going to document the entire process in this thread and will answer any questions.
The line will be formed around the Mac1. The Mac is a great plant when it's on fire but not so great for seeds or pollen. The first order of business is to stabilize the mac1. I will be reversing 09 Animal Cookies to the Mac to make the seeds we are going to hunt through for the New Mac mom.
The first pheno hunt will be around 700 plants total.
I'll be using 8 reverse moms to pollinate around a dozen Mac plants to get the first F1 seeds .

Stay tuned there is alot more to come.
20210324_134504.jpg

09 Animal Cookies
ALL photos are mine and taken by me. This will.be the mom reversed to pollinate the Mac1

20201027_135552.jpg

Reversed, I typically reverse plants fully and just harvest the entire plant on schedules. Than I just rake off all the sacks at once and use the pollen.
20201130_214842.jpg

Nice! I’m a fan of Mac1, I’m spoiled and able to grab it from the source, Peace of Green.

Starting this project today, was put behind a few months because of scheduling issues and stock demands on other seeds. 40 seeds put in, 2 plants will be selected here for breeding stock.
I chose these as they are very close to the original ruderallis auto and not much else has gone into them. It's important to keep things as simple as possible in the beginning. I know what I'm looking for in the parent plants, the rest will be culled.

20220111_132706.jpg
20220111_133523.jpg

HAve a few cracked open , I'll most likely run them in 1 gallon depending how fast they auto. Would like to see them start to auto at 3 weeks. 4 weeks gets culled and anything weak gets culled. My goal here is to produce the most powerful, tastiest autos that will finish strong no more than 12 weeks@ no more than 3 feet tall. Consistency will be deciding factors.

Back