I changed my phone's from Samsung to iPhone just so I could buy that camera I seen it on a grow a month ago I'm a pro photographer for 30 years this is best phone camera out there. I have to get the camera in a few weeks traded phones first I don't like iPhone but since I only use my phone to talk they got me with that camera lol Your grow is looking great can't wait to see how them nutes work. Being new to this I'm very undecided about nutes I'm using ft trio this is my first grow I have enough for one more. I'm new and don't know much but I'm not impressed with ff.Im eventually going organic wanted to learn a little first looking for something easy to use I was going to try an also.

I changed my phone's from Samsung to iPhone just so I could buy that camera I seen it on a grow a month ago I'm a pro photographer for 30 years this is best phone camera out there. I have to get the camera in a few weeks traded phones first I don't like iPhone but since I only use my phone to talk they got me with that camera lol Your grow is looking great can't wait to see how them nutes work. Being new to this I'm very undecided about nutes I'm using ft trio this is my first grow I have enough for one more. I'm new and don't know much but I'm not impressed with ff.Im eventually going organic wanted to learn a little first looking for something easy to use I was going to try an also.
Great @SouthernGurl i will just wait for your photos then... Wow !! Prof. Using iPhone :cheers:

Btw. Have u seen my last photos from today
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/ver-0-2-cr7-3-second-grow.52792/page-43

Last edited:
Day 2 weeks
Again ponytail at the 4 biggest, and a picture of the delayed baby FPA, it's a real fighter in the corner

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Back